Tyler Stout Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The Tyler Stout Chat Thread.

One of Mondo's finest Artist... Post all Stout goodies here!

Mondothing1.jpg
total-recall-poster-tylerstoutbig.jpg
basterds_stout_regular.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: poncholo
Stout/Mondo Studio Ghibli LP's

ghiblivinyl1.jpg

ghiblivinyl2.jpg

ghiblivinyl3.jpg

ghiblivinyl4.jpg

ghiblivinyl5.jpg

ghiblivinyl6.jpg

ghiblivinyl7.jpg

From Blurppy:

Once again, Mondo has been crushing it down at SDCC and they have just announced the first thing they are doing AFTER the con. They will be releasing the limited edition vinyl of a compilation of selections from five different Studio Ghibli films, featuring performances from the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra. Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu will include selections from PRINCESS MONONOKE, SPIRITED AWAY, HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE, THE CAT RETURNS, & MY NEIGHBORS THE YAMADAS. Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu will be available for purchase on July 26 at mondotees.com.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I seem to vaguely remember seeing these on here already, is this a repost?

Last edited:
This gets quite annoying now, that's the second time for a record.
I could understand that Maniac also had a UK release.
However, there is no other Ghibli Vinyl coming up that I could find...

I get a copy of Spirited Away and ship at a Usa Ninja ;)
Now I will alert him.

I would like get Howl, but sold out :(

To my surprise, that one went fast.

I added all three to my cart and then started thinking whether I need all three. I gave good 10-15 minutes and then decided to proceed with all three. Clicked proceed to check out only to find out that Howl's is not available anymore :hilarious:

It might actually come back at a later time as it usually happens with LPs.

What's annoying? Not getting these now, too many print releases coming up.

What annoys me is that they did not mention this in their press release or anywhere else before it went live.
I am pretty sure that there's a huge number of international customers and I think it would just be fair to give them a heads up.

Last edited: