Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
gun__1381310671_uefa_champions_league.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lalonaitor
What a surprise from Porto last night.And a big respect to Suarez,what a great player!
And bad defending, especially David Luiz. He's much better playing midfielder, he's terrible playing backs.

Did anyone saw the Barca-Bayern game?, i think this confirms that Barcelona is the favorite to win the Champions, because i dont see Bayern, Real Madrid or Juventus that strong
It's one of the best game so far this year.

• The difference in this Barcelona team is Luis Suarez. He brought back a dimension missing since the departure of Etoo. A bullish striker, confident in front of goal freeing up time and space for the creative forwards to wield their magic.

Reactions: PunkNinja
  • The difference in this Barcelona team is Luis Suarez. He brought back a dimension missing since the departure of Etoo. A bullish striker, confident in front of goal freeing up time and space for the creative forwards to wield their magic.
Rakitic and Mascherano are playing pretty good as well.

Reactions: frankfish44
Rakitic and Mascherano are playing pretty good as well.

Rakitic has been the perfect replacement for Xavi. He also is a goal threat in this team. The defence has been much more stable this year. I still think Marc Bartra is the future in defence. Confident on the ball and always gives a good performance whenever called upon. Mascherano has been a rock this season. Much better poise and not making rush decisions. Overall, Barca have been quite healthy this season than last despite a couple of scares with regards to Busquets and Iniesta

The main advantage that barca got was that 2 new signings suarez and rakitic just fit perfecrly into the team. Rakitic has been brilliant going forward and getting back. Also neymar is having a much better season than last year. With suarez around the pressure to support messi has been taken off his shoulders and it is showing.

That was weird game pretty even and then suddenly Bayern conceded three goals in minutes, it will be hard for them to come back

Excellent performance by Memphis Depay :thumbs:
Man United - 3 vs Club Brugge - 1 Final