Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Release: April 26th, 2016
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

From Gamesthirst.com:

Naughty Dog is now a two-game developing studio, The Last of Us and Uncharted IPs. Of the latter, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was the last title to grace PS3, but we never doubted for once that Naughty Dog would continue the bestselling franchise on PS4.

But we hadn’t heard anything about the game until today, when Lost and The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan spilled the beans while speaking today at a conference regarding his work on the live-action series for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

According to Monaghan, he simply can’t wait for the next Naughty Dog epic, hinting that he knows a thing or two about it.

“I’ll always stay focused on the gaming world and see what’s coming up,” he said. “The new Uncharted I’m really excited to see how that’s going to be and obviously both new gaming systems.”

Of course we knew that Sony held back some major announcements from its E3 presser because PS4 was being unveiled, and no one wants to debut their big game in the shadows of a next generation console.

GamesCom, maybe? Let’s hope so, but it’s good to finally get semi-confirmation that Naughty Dog is hard at work on one of the best franchises ever forged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 371
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Elena Fisher will be returning in Uncharted 4???

I missed out on the UC 3 collector edition with the treasure chest so deffo not missing out on this one! I wonder what kind of goodies they will include for this release

I wonder if Elena Fisher will be returning in Uncharted 4???

I missed out on the UC 3 collector edition with the treasure chest so deffo not missing out on this one! I wonder what kind of goodies they will include for this release

I love Sully, but if only one side character were to return, I'd want it to be Elena. I LOVE every single moment that her and Nate share on the screen.

I have a feeling, though, that it'll go like this...

Nate's retired and married with Elena. Something happens that will destroy his family name, so he sets out on one last adventure with Sully by his side. Elena will most-likely stay back at home because, yes, they have a child (hello, far-down-the-road star of an Uncharted reboot). While Nate and Sully are gone, though, the threat will also come home and we will (hopefully) finally play as Elena during those segments. :D

Uncharted voice actor Nolan North has said in a new interview that he feels Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, will be the last game in the series.

According to Nolan, who was speaking to IGN, “It’s bittersweet but at a certain point you want to go out on top.

“If this is the last one indeed, and I believe it’s the last one – nothing’s confirmed, but I believe it’s the last one Naughty Dog wants to do, in which case I hope somebody else doesn’t pick up the mantle because they’ve done it so well for so long – but yeah, it’s one of those things where you just have to cross that bridge when you get to it.

“I like the idea of going out on top so we better do a hell of a job with this one… and it’s already looking pretty good.”

If the Uncharted 4 E3 2014 trailer was anything to go by - it was in-engine and running on PS4 in real-time, then the series is set to go out with a bang!

When i look at the uncharted 4 pre-order on my Game app from my phone, it shows release date 31st December 2014. I guess this is a place holder date, got me excited for a second :(

Watch the first gameplay of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be available in 2015. Developed by Naughty Dog.

I never thought a game could looks so good.The world is amazing ,and Everything moves the way it's suppose to . The combat also looks to be much improved.

The facial expressions and skin are damn near perfect.Naughty dog is the best in the business.

Reactions: Noodles