Release date: 11th September 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia
Price: $32.99 [Sold out]
Limited to 1000 copies

image.jpg

Thanks @C.C. 95 for time table
image-jpg.178108

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Joint Security Area JSA, Under the Skin modified disk presented with descriptions

Hi Country 1 • ‿ • 1 video

Previously in our country Video
Joint Security Area JSA or under bundeulkkeseo hasyeotdeon buy more skins
Titles deuryeoyo to present a modified disc has haejusimyeon visit

Sorry for the inconvenience
You have to go to fix the disk receiving it!

The other questions are begging to telephone counseling
Shop number is 0234248188
Thank you
Have a great weekend, be careful and get cold! 1 • ‿ • 1
-- 비디오나라_video NARA (Google Translate)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★ JSA, joint security area under skin Gift Guide is the video fix Hi disk ๑ • ‿ • ๑ earlier in the joint security area in the country, our video JSA or under the skin to purchase our titles please visit fix gives you a disk with the hassle of sorry for the harm done to modify disk collection must come! Other contact phone number of the store, I'm begging you to 0234248188 thank you cold watch your happy weekend! ๑ • ‿ • ๑
-- 비디오나라_video NARA (imtranslator.net)

Is there any official announcements from Novamedia about replacement disc for JSA and Under the Skin?

Is there any official announcements from Novamedia about replacement disc for JSA and Under the Skin?

Atm only for JSA:

[Announcement] JSA Voluntary Disc Replacement Program For Affected Customers

This is to notify all customers that the Nova production team have identified audio sync issues with the JSA authored Blu-Ray disc. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience and we have diligently worked on correcting the issue by mastering replacement discs which will be available on a by request only basis.

Am I affected?
You are the best judge and if the minute audio sync issues that happen intermittently are of significant importance to you then Yes you are affected; Else if you are not a native Korean speaker and rely on subtitles then it is hard to notice the problem.

How do I request a replacement disc?
Please send an email to [email protected] with your Order ID and customer account # to request the replacement disc. Please contact by November 20th 2015 to register for the replacement program.

Who will pay for S&H?
If you required, the disc to be shipped as soon as we receive it you will have to cover the shipping charges (calculated) and we shall cover the cost of the replacement disc. Alternatively we can combine shipping with your future order at no additional cost.

Thank you very much
Nova Media

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
★ Joint Security Area JSA, Under the Skin modified disk presented with descriptions

Hi Country 1 • ‿ • 1 video

Previously in our country Video
Joint Security Area JSA or under bundeulkkeseo hasyeotdeon buy more skins
Titles deuryeoyo to present a modified disc has haejusimyeon visit

Sorry for the inconvenience
You have to go to fix the disk receiving it!

The other questions are begging to telephone counseling
Shop number is 0234248188
Thank you
Have a great weekend, be careful and get cold! 1 • ‿ • 1
-- 비디오나라_video NARA (Google Translate)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★ JSA, joint security area under skin Gift Guide is the video fix Hi disk ๑ • ‿ • ๑ earlier in the joint security area in the country, our video JSA or under the skin to purchase our titles please visit fix gives you a disk with the hassle of sorry for the harm done to modify disk collection must come! Other contact phone number of the store, I'm begging you to 0234248188 thank you cold watch your happy weekend! ๑ • ‿ • ๑
-- 비디오나라_video NARA (imtranslator.net)
I have zero idea what that means. I have read elsewhere that there is a slight sync issue with JSA that may be inperceptible if you are reading the subs.
I have not, however, read anywhere about what exactly the problem with UNDER THE SKIN is. A sync problem like JSA?

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja