Scarface: 058-32-1093
Unbroken Steelbook: 058-32-1094
8 Mile Steelbook: 058-32-1095

Old releases:
Lone Survivor Steelbook: 058-37-0958
Straight Outta Compton: 058-32-0658

R4OBtMy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
went to Target today, and found no display. So, I searched through the aisles...and still found nothing.
Finally, after spending 15 minutes trying to find it, I went and asked someone. After first directing me to an aisle their computer said it was in, which was for TV Shows only...she said they have 4 in the back. And I got the "Scarface" I came for.
So, if you don't see it, it's probably in the back!

Got my copy of Scarface after getting out of work! The display was untouched as they had 4 of each. They barely had set up the steelbook display late this afternoon according to the employee who charged me.

Yeah, at my local store, nothing in sight - will have to check back later in the week
I'd suggest asking someone there. Nothing was out when I went in. The first girl I asked, suggested that BestBuy was usually the one who does steelbooks. But, another gal came to help, and she looked it up, and viola...they were in the back.

I had to do the same at one store @Derek

but now as dfoles suggested just use brickseek.com and type in / paste this

058-32-1093 with your zipcode.

its been very accurate and I've used to check and grab from local stores.

picked up the 5 i wanted finally after 3 tries. i assume the other target just doesnt have then on display even though they show in stock

picked up the 5 i wanted finally after 3 tries. i assume the other target just doesnt have then on display even though they show in stock
All the stores that show them in stock on Brickseek have them. Since they have no street date they have no incentive to put them out. Both stores I went to showed "in stock" on Brickseek and I had them look in the back and they found them.

All the stores that show them in stock on Brickseek have them. Since they have no street date they have no incentive to put them out. Both stores I went to showed "in stock" on Brickseek and I had them look in the back and they found them.
yep exactly

Reactions: C.C. 95
Just got 8 Mile and of course, it has a nice scratch on the upper back right edge, that was hidden under the J card. So annoying

Just got 8 Mile and of course, it has a nice scratch on the upper back right edge, that was hidden under the J card. So annoying

Likewise, and on top of the digital code was expired. I tried contacting support and they said it was no long an available digital title so they gave me Straight Outta Compton for free

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap
Brickseek says yes, and my local store, including the electronics manager say no.

Either I have a reputation (which is likely), or they didn't get them.

And yes, I had them check the DPCI numbers on multiple editions.

I pressed pretty hard, but didn't get an invite to look for myself. :p