Scarface: 058-32-1093
Unbroken Steelbook: 058-32-1094
8 Mile Steelbook: 058-32-1095

Old releases:
Lone Survivor Steelbook: 058-37-0958
Straight Outta Compton: 058-32-0658

R4OBtMy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone still see these in store? Brickseek says they are in stock but they aren't on the floor at all. And they are all listed on Target.com except for The Sting, which I am looking for.

them being online sucks. I ordered 3 for instore pickup. a half hour later they cancelled saying they did not have stock. I then ordered 2 the following day, half an hour later that one was cancelled. Why bother putting them online for store pickup when each store only got four

them being online sucks. I ordered 3 for instore pickup. a half hour later they cancelled saying they did not have stock. I then ordered 2 the following day, half an hour later that one was cancelled. Why bother putting them online for store pickup when each store only got four

Dang that sucks. Target in store inventory is spotty at best. I really wish they would ship these online.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
Dang that sucks. Target in store inventory is spotty at best. I really wish they would ship these online.
I can help bud. I got quite a few just hadnt restocked my lil mini GB since returning from vacation. PM me what you need or watch that for stocking soon.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and JCC