Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering are you 100% sure about the Salt (FutureShop) release on Dec 7th? Some other forum said Dec 21st instead. Amazon has the Blu-ray and DVD releasing on Dec 21st. Was just wondering if the steelbook was going to be released before the actual normal DVD and blu-ray.

Hey there,

Only thing I am sure about is that I am not sure about anything ;)

I have been looking around and cannot find any references to Dec 7th for Salt at FutureShop and even at the FS forums the steelbook thread has a quoted post with the Salt release day on Dec 21st 2010.

Sorry for the possible error and I will update it to be released on the 21st.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Michael could you also make a small correction. Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
Many thanks. This is an excellent idea, now we can make some proper planning (both logistically and also financially)
Bravo my Beaver loving Molsen drinking friend.

Hi,

Can someone add "The Bourne Indentity" to the Nov 4th German horizontal release list

Cheers!

Crash, please add Avatar Extended Edition Steelbook™ [Taiwan] for November 16th. Thanks ;)

Michael could you also make a small correction. Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
Many thanks. This is an excellent idea, now we can make some proper planning (both logistically and also financially)
Bravo my Beaver loving Molsen drinking friend.

Hi,

Can someone add "The Bourne Indentity" to the Nov 4th German horizontal release list

Cheers!

Everything should now be up to date :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

Thanks Crash!

My pleasure :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Added:

Awaiting Release Date Information
CHN.jpg
Inception Steelbook
CHN.jpg
Resident Evil: Afterlife Steelbook

Nov 29th 2010
CR.gif
Kajínek Steelbook

Mar 11th 2011
SWE.jpg
Machete Steelbook

Last edited:
Last edited:
Inception U.K release is listed on here does anyone know if this is confirmed as a steelbook??
thanks

Hi Shep-no I don't believe it has. Maybe Crash can review/remove if necessary.

Unfortunately I can find no evidence to support the U.K. Inception Steelbook.

I think in this case it is better to remove it since there is not even a hint that this is coming as a steel and I am not sure at this point where I got the info to add it as one.

Sorry for any confusion caused

Cheers
CRashKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.