Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is now up to date, I hope

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Considering, other than a couple of titles, the release list only covers trhe next two and a half months, all I can say is EEK!

Cheers
CrashKelly

Been offline for a couple of days so things have fallen a bit out of date, sorry about that everyone.

I will do my best to get everything sorted out over the course of the day today and possibly tomorrow

Cheers and thanks for the patience
CrashKelly

It's so annoying that we cant get all these.
What ever country we are from, we are always missing something!

It just takes a bit of time to build up the world wide contacts. When I started I was in the same situation, but as time progressed I had contacts in almost every corner of the world.

There are a lot of great people on this forum, just ask and I am sure many would be happy to help out.

Cheers and good luck
CrashKelly

It just takes a bit of time to build up the world wide contacts. When I started I was in the same situation, but as time progressed I had contacts in almost every corner of the world.

There are a lot of great people on this forum, just ask and I am sure many would be happy to help out.

Cheers and good luck
CrashKelly

Very true, lots of folks to help out!

ps. nice job on this thread Crash I know its a lot of work.

Haha yeah, when you see how many are coming you just know its not possible then.

Haha yeah, when you see how many are coming you just know its not possible then.

I knew it wasn't possible almost a year ago. With the Gladiator and T4 releases in the double digits I knew then end was in sight.

Glad I stopped when I did ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

Only been collecting since August and already feel like giving up lol

Too many releases and too many different releases of the same steel.

I was getting two or three versions but it's too much, like POP had the double,triple, nl and fs..... I've only kept the fs (sealed) and a triple so the kids can watch the movie

Only been collecting since August and already feel like giving up lol

Too many releases and too many different releases of the same steel.

I was getting two or three versions but it's too much, like POP had the double,triple, nl and fs..... I've only kept the fs (sealed) and a triple so the kids can watch the movie

It does catch up with you quite quickly and you feel like you are fighting a losing battle. You are better to just get what you like and leave it at that.

It works for me :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

It does catch up with you quite quickly and you feel like you are fighting a losing battle. You are better to just get what you like and leave it at that. It works for me :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

That and even when you cant afford to get all the ones you want right then ... it does kind of make it fun to hunt them down at a later time so long as its not costing an arm and leg etc. And for the most part, value of steels dont go up until they are out of print and in high demand.

That and even when you cant afford to get all the ones you want right then ... it does kind of make it fun to hunt them down at a later time so long as its not costing an arm and leg etc. And for the most part, value of steels dont go up until they are out of print and in high demand.

Agreed, there is absolutely fun left in the hunt :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

Last edited:
Just wondering are you 100% sure about the Salt (FutureShop) release on Dec 7th? Some other forum said Dec 21st instead. Amazon has the Blu-ray and DVD releasing on Dec 21st. Was just wondering if the steelbook was going to be released before the actual normal DVD and blu-ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.