Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
:scat:Crash-no worries-thanks for investigating-we LOVE this upcoming list-thank you for keeping it current-you rock!

Added

Dec 17th 2010
CAN.jpg
The Town

Was just adding it as you posted ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

I do not like non-Tuesday releases of movies. I adjusted my classes and labs so I'm always free on Tuesdays mornings so these release dates always have to rushing and hoping they don't sell out.

Karate kid steelbook HMV exclusive is already released on November 15the official release date was 22the of november but the released it a week earlier on november 15the!

Karate kid steelbook HMV exclusive is already released on November 15the official release date was 22the of november but the released it a week earlier on november 15the!

Thanks for the heads up :)

Cheers
CrashKelly

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

:scat:Crash-no worries-thanks for investigating-we LOVE this upcoming list-thank you for keeping it current-you rock!

No problem on the investigating and on the work, it is a labour of love :D

I do not like non-Tuesday releases of movies. I adjusted my classes and labs so I'm always free on Tuesdays mornings so these release dates always have to rushing and hoping they don't sell out.

I agree on the non-Tuesday, at opening, releases. I live about 50km from Calgary and the midnight releases are a frakkin killer, especially in the dark of winter during a blizzard :ohno:

Have to try for Alice in Wonderland today as I was snowbound yesterday due to a winter storm

1671,xcitefun-winter-storm-5.jpg

(not really a picture from here :D)

Cheers
CrashKelly

Thanks for the list... it's much easier than trying to piece it together myself. (Very happy december will not be nearly as expensive as the past few weeks...)

You are most welcome for the list :)

I would do a "knock on wood" about December's releases as we still have a bit to go and you never know what is oing to come out of the woodwork :ohno:

Cheers
CrashKelly

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Added

Dec. 5th 2010
CHN.jpg
Inception (Bluray Steelbook)

Cheers
CrashKelly

As far as I know, the UK Predators Steelbook was/is a Play.com exclusive.

I could be wrong, but that is the last I remember reading

Cheers
CRashKelly

You are right Michael - UK Predators was only available from play.

Will use this post to this "sad" news

Blockbuster México refuse a proposal from Disney México for an exclusive Tron Legacy SteelBook, this will confirm a SteelBook somewhere and hope mixup or Game Planet will ask for it to have it locally

Will use this post to this "sad" news

Blockbuster México refuse a proposal from Disney México for an exclusive Tron Legacy SteelBook, this will confirm a SteelBook somewhere and hope mixup or Game Planet will ask for it to have it locally

That is very sad news :(

I hope that we will get an original Tron release steelbook and a Tron: Legacy Steelbook.

Cheers
CrashKelly

I always thought it would be a cold day in hell before I saw a re-release of the Canadian I Am Legend BD Steelbook, ..........

Well, it is -30C (ambient) where I live right now, and if you knew where I lived, well ........

Cheers
CrashKelly

I always thought it would be a cold day in hell before I saw a re-release of the Canadian I Am Legend BD Steelbook, ..........

Well, it is -30C (ambient) where I live right now, and if you knew where I lived, well ........

Cheers
CrashKelly

LOL :hilarious: - but I'm still glad I've kept one mint / sealed one. :D

Even though it's currently less desirable than a used jar of mayo... :(

LOL :hilarious: - but I'm still glad I've kept one mint / sealed one. :D

Even though it's currently less desirable than a used jar of mayo... :(

:D

Amazing how things change isn't it. Few months ago it was edging up to the $400 mark, and now, ..... well it is like you said

Very sad actually

Cheers
CrashKelly

EEK!

It has been 5 days since I added a new release to the list ...... are we seeing the end of the BD Steelbook / Iron Pack releases ......... who know for sure ...... the shadow knows .......

shadow02.jpg

Cheers
CrashKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.