Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look nice. Imagine Lenti FS B as a regular FS and think about the finish they could have applied ...
Pass for me though because I haven't got enough interest in this movie to pay premium price for it.

All three editions are equipped with 4K+2D - my suspicion was wrong then. @DMD4k

Reactions: harry and DMD4k
Yes, it looks like Manta's usual high standards.

But the Jeremiah 11:11 guy on the back of a slip? Really?
For anyone who doesnt know and is interested. It was a relavant and repeated message, mirrored the dopplganger themes with the "11 11". The translation is: Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

The film is littered with themes and messages.

For anyone who doesnt know and is interested. It was a relavant and repeated message, mirrored the dopplganger themes with the "11 11". The translation is: Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

The film is littered with themes and messages.
I know this. But he still doesn't warrant his own cover! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and jasong
Hmm, I like what they've done for the most part. I wish the background to the black & white lenti was red instead, & agree about the jeremiah 11:11 guy, what a weird choice for the back. The exterior of the hall of mirrors would have made more sense.
Torn between Lenti A & the fullslip for now.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Either FS or lenti B for me. Awesome work all around. Loving Manta Lab as usual :)

Similar...yeah LOL
I like the title in gold, matches the scissors a little better.

Oh FFS now you've mentioned it I cant unsee that now :banghead::LOL:

Everything looks great, the OC has a real look of the Greatest Showman box about it and I just know the steelbook will look stunning in hand but alas horror films aren't my thing so it's a pass from me

Last edited: