Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh FFS now you've mentioned it I cant unsee that now :banghead::LOL:

Everything looks great, the OC has a real look of the Greatest Showman box about it and I just know the steelbook will look stunning in hand but alas horror films aren't my thing so it's a pass from me
Sorry I turned you off it! lol
What if you end up regretting passing on it? :p The price is right for at least one edition :)

Haha thanks dude, that was the idea... consistency. ;)
Absolutely. We're being picky, but as long as we are, then yeah, it's strange they went for gold in lenti A but white on the steel, lenti B and FS. It's a strange choice.

Reactions: Noodles
Sorry I turned you off it! lol
What if you end up regretting passing on it? :p The price is right for at least one edition :)

Nah you didn't turn me off it bud, like I said it's a horror film so it's always been a pass from me on that basis alone :)

Definitely would have looked better with the Gold title like in @Noodles concept though :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
Yeah when I see the ME editions lined up and see some numbers missing in the middle it doesnt look good. May be 4th anniversary is the time to fill those....and need to get atleast one edition of all future ME releases. Wait a minute now I stopped buying the movies I love and buying to fill in numbers.....damn

Yes, it looks like Manta's usual high standards.

But the Jeremiah 11:11 guy on the back of a slip? Really?

That’s the only thing that puts me off that edition. I really like the front image tho. That should look great on a lenti being black and white.

I love the full slip too. It says Full Slip : Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing. But I hope that the characters are spot glossed or somthing and it’s not like the a star is born full slip and their glossy comment is aimed at just the title

Tough call, like em all. Full slip ordered in the end for now.

Reactions: Aniv
Just noticed the back of the character cards have the tethered versions, nice touch. Although the gabe postcard is a odd choice with just his eye

Reactions: jasong
Really loving the lenti B but I've seen this movie quite a few months ago and I can't really remember the ballerina thing. I mean, she used to dance but, other than that, how is this relevant in the whole story?

Reactions: jasong
Really loving the lenti B but I've seen this movie quite a few months ago and I can't really remember the ballerina thing. I mean, she used to dance but, other than that, how is this relevant in the whole story?
The film shows the young girl dancing. The end scene (fight) is portrayed in the same way, that of a dance.

Reactions: MM3