Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
As nice as some of these editions look, I think I will pass. I just watched this yesterday evening and was kinda disappointed. I think the director's previous movie "Get Out" worked way better.
Like Lenti "A" the most, and would have gone for this.

Reactions: Hereticz
Weird. When Group buys go live I usually get an email but not for this.

Did anyone else not get emails saying group buys were live.?

My preferences haven’t changed

Still don’t know what happened and why I didn’t an email but reset my settings so hopefully when another group buy goes live I’ll get an email.

Full slip ordered. Thanks for the group buy @Aniv

Weird. When Group buys go live I usually get an email but not for this.

Did anyone else not get emails saying group buys were live.?

My preferences haven’t changed

Although I barely use them, I am signed up to receive notifications on new group buys and I never get one when aniv posts a GB. It comes up on a notification on here but never a email. I do with other people though like Wreck, Andy and Karl

we're having some email issues with the server which we are working on. Sorry. Also get in the habit of checking your PM box daily until we can get this fixed. As you likely will catch some of those emails and some not. At least that is what has been happening to me.

If you have a way of marking HDN site safe etc. in your email then that may speed up your time in receiving all your regular site emails.