paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Amazon) - £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV)

12691550-1724798474262715.jpg

12691550-1204798474289646.jpg
12691550-1634798474304481.jpg
12691550-2594798474244898.jpg
12691550-4894798474276332.jpg
12691550-6354798474320297.jpg
12691550-7014798474348932.jpg
12691550-3384798474334955.jpg

Last edited:
Received from Amazon this morning. Easily ToC's classiest looking edition to date! Great that they've taken feedback on board and started using j-cards and stickers for the age ratings too, although the glue on mine was super sticky and a damn pain to get off the slip. Already looking forward to their next one! :D

My Amazon order not delivered today as I was expecting even though An Post mail center received it on Sunday
Tracking still has it a Dublin Parcel Hub

Hopefully will be delivered tomorrow

Just to note, the England lockdown 2.0 comes into effect on 5th November (subject to parliament vote/approval), but to note, one exception of the closure of non essential shops, is that shops that offer 'Click and Collect' services can remain open for that service, so speak to HMV, to see if they are allowed to do so. Seen nothing on HMV social media yet about it though.
@Mr Y Fronts
There will be more than enough votes on Wednesday to agree to the lockdown as most of the political parties will be voting yes
Labour have already said will vote yes so it will pass easily

HMV have already confirmed on Twitter hmv UK help they will be closing their shops when lockdown starts on Thursday
Shops will close at end of day as in normal closing times on Wednesday November 4th

HMV twitter post reply to a customer asking about collecting an order from one of their shops during lockdown
Can online orders for click and collect change their option to delivery by contacting customer service

HMV Reply
As stores will be closed during this time we're happy to amend the delivery address where possible. To assist with this, please DM us your order number and details. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with [email protected]

I would suggest goto to your HMV store now while it's still open to collect your order or arrange HMV to post to your home addesss

I have to say that this has turned out quite nice. I’m still not a fan of the these plastic outer cases that Warner like but it’s a nice package overall.

Though, I think the previous Zavvi release is still better.

Reactions: djjez83
Amazon, via live chat, will probably tell you to keep that one too.
People complain about them but their customer service via live chat is fantastic.
I was told to do a return
I live in Rep of Ireland
Amazon UK use An Post prepaid with Amazon returns at Portlaoise Mail center from customers based in Rep of Ireland so it's very rare you are told to keep a damaged item

Amazon have offices/warehouse in Ireland and their main data centers for web servers is based in Rep of Ireland they have thousands of staff based over here

I was told to do a return
I live in Rep of Ireland
Amazon UK use An Post prepaid with Amazon returns at Portlaoise Mail center from customers based in Rep of Ireland so it's very rare you are told to keep a damaged item

Amazon have offices/warehouse and their main data centers in Rep of Ireland they have thousands of staff based over here
That's unfortunate.
I've been told to keep items in the past, even when i've offered to show photo damage (minor) they've said its not necessary, then either refunded or replaced. This is on random items.

The order I placed as soon as it went up for pre-order on Zavvi got cancelled. People on another bd forum and Reddit experienced the same. Hopefully I will get one from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator: