V for Vendetta (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Warner Wave 1 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
V For Vendetta Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004529NNE/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=441001bbdfc31c6384ffb5cc54f5a73een02

fsvendetta.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
just ordered this my first 'foreign' steel book through amazon.ca, very cheap, now lets see how long it takes to get here :)

The last time I ordered a steelbook from amazon.ca I chose the cheapest shipping option, and it took 4 days to reach the UK. Which is not bad at all.

At £8.55 including delivery to the UK, i took a punt. Hope i don't regret this as my copy of the departed was dented and dinged beyond belief.....

The last time I ordered a steelbook from amazon.ca I chose the cheapest shipping option, and it took 4 days to reach the UK. Which is not bad at all.

Last night, when I ordered this, the cheapest shipping option esitmated delivery in something like 8-11 weeks. Seriously. There were three shipping options so I opted for the middle one which still said 1-2 weeks. Have I just been tricked into upgrading by a wildly unrealistic estimate?

Last night, when I ordered this, the cheapest shipping option esitmated delivery in something like 8-11 weeks. Seriously. There were three shipping options so I opted for the middle one which still said 1-2 weeks. Have I just been tricked into upgrading by a wildly unrealistic estimate?
Pretty much

Interior artwork on these ?

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

ordered at 8$, but now it's 36$ OMG

Interior artwork on these ?

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

ordered at 8$, but now it's 36$ OMG

The 1st wave had interior artwork, but the 2nd didn't.
Unfortunately you won't know which you'll be sent until it's in hand and you can check the spine. :ohno:

Price has now hit $44.99! EEK!

order on friday from amazon Canada with cheapest shipping, arrived here this morning, all for about 8 quid as well, no inside art :( but still good value though, and well packed, so just ordered the Exorcist

Reactions: bigwednesday0
order on friday from amazon Canada with cheapest shipping, arrived here this morning, all for about 8 quid as well, no inside art :( but still good value though, and well packed, so just ordered the Exorcist

Just received mine too and also lucked out on getting a first edition.
I needed to upgrade this film from dvd, so not a huge deal.

I ordered on Wednesday and got mine today. I upgraded to the medium shipping option, which clearly made no difference at all! :D
Overall, I'm VERY happy with this fantastic feel at such a low price.

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
I hope so, because the claims are numerous.

I received this steelbook badly damaged in an order I did long ago. Fortunately a replacement was sent quickly and it arrived perfect.

I can't speak for international orders, but the last 6 or so orders (and replacements) have all been jiffies for me. Haven't seen anything else from Amazon.ca in awhile now.

Mine arrived today in a cardboard box... Very fast as well.

Can anybody tell me if the gold border is supposed to be distressed or is mine faulty?