Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

I think $70 is too steep. Perhaps $50-60.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

There wasn't a UK HMV exclusive release but a general UK one. About £25 for a sealed/mint copy.

:confused:

I thought he just meant that UK with exclusive slip or whatever (non steelbook version) confusing sure cause this is the steelbook thread .. tho you might be right in thinking he meant the black steelie.

as for the Indy comment, just saying for whenever the trilogy/quadrilogy gets announced I'm betting on a steel release of some sort. Even if I have to wait for a re-release down the road (if no steel gets put at release)

Kinda like how there was the Mummy horizontal .. and now we got a Mummy Trilogy steel getting released. Tho for "rareness" sake i can see why the KOTCS is sought after.

Reactions: Sigill
Hi All-just a periodic thank you to everyone that chimes in to this thread to help other members. There are some times when all of us have been looking for a certain Steelbook, and resources like this really help!

Reactions: Steelie
007 ~ BB ~ Steels :drool:

How maney are there please ?
Are they HTG ?
OOP kinda hard to get ?
What sort of $$ am I looking at :ohno:

thansk In advance Guys

TC

007 ~ BB ~ Steels :drool:

How maney are there please ?
Are they HTG ?
OOP kinda hard to get ?
What sort of $$ am I looking at :ohno:

thansk In advance Guys

TC

There are 9 in total (Dr.No, Die Another Day, From Russia with love, For your Eyes Only, Live and Let Die, Thunderball, Goldfinger,Moonraker, The World is not Enough), some of them are rare, Around $30-$50 each.

There are 9 in total (Dr.No, Die Another Day, From Russia with love, For your Eyes Only, Live and Let Die, Thunderball, Goldfinger,Moonraker, The World is not Enough), some of them are rare, Around $30-$50 each.

Are these the ones that amazon was also selling for a while? Or were there two sets issued in the USA?

I got some steelbook to trade/sell (by the way if someone can help for the price, I would appreciated) :

Le Dernier Exorcisme sealed (The Last exorcism)
The Dark Knight sealed (French Fnac edition but no booklet)
Jackie Brown sealed
Sucker Punch DE x2 sealed
Tron DE Box damaged

Thanx :)

Le Dernier Exorcisme sealed (The Last exorcism) 15-20 euros
The Dark Knight sealed (French Fnac edition but no booklet) no booklet 20-30 euros with booklet 50-80 euros
Jackie Brown sealed 15-20 euros
Sucker Punch DE x2 sealed 30-50 euros
Tron DE Box damaged 10 euros ?