Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 07) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2019 February 7, 2019
Purchase links: One click - Full Slip (3D+2D+Bonus) - Lenticular slip (4K+2D+Bonus) - Full Slip (4K+2D+Bonus) (Pre-order January 4 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip Type C)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv & Cooey Type A - Type B - Type C - One Click

FB_IMG_1545889800221.jpgFB_IMG_1545889802667.jpgFB_IMG_1545890090464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In a world where WEA releases from both Blufans and Film Arena are happening surely this only appeals to diehard fans of the film, Weet completions or those with unlimited amount of dollar
I just really like the work weET put into their slips.

Plus, I see Blufans will have no 3D option. Which I happen to like also.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yep, the 3D is the big draw here, what with Blufans cancelling their 3D plans. Could not see myself doing a clicky on this (but will no doubt regret it later).

Great lenti but only premium of this for me will be WEA so most likely blufans

I just wanted to say that I ordered Type C yesterday but it never showed in my order history. I emailed Weet today and Mark replied within a few hours with a tracking #. This is my first order with them and I like what I see. Combine that with prompt and courteous CS and they will have a loyal customer.

I just wanted to say that I ordered Type C yesterday but it never showed in my order history. I emailed Weet today and Mark replied within a few hours with a tracking #. This is my first order with them and I like what I see. Combine that with prompt and courteous CS and they will have a loyal customer.
same thing happened to me with this order. Mark was excellent with his service for me as well

Reactions: Dano