Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

White Box GB
Black Box GB
DL GB

HOWEVER .... if you order a White Box or Black Box, then if you want DL as well then you go on a reserve list. I'll create a thread for that.
If all you want is the DL, then order the DL THROUGH THE GROUP BUY ON THURSDAY!
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/reserve-list-gb-for-venom-dl-blufans.102190/
So I've been reading the new thread and it's just too funny... people mistaking AND for OR.

Any truth to Blufans keeping an eye on the different GBs so nobody can double dip?

Any info on what the prices for each of these would 'roughly' be?

The white box is two steels only with one being a WWA slip and one being a WEA quarter slip so what price would that be realistically?

Hi all,

Sorry for the ignorance - new here. When the GB goes live, will the link to the GB be posted on this thread? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Hi all,

Sorry for the ignorance - new here. When the GB goes live, will the link to the GB be posted on this thread? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Yes links for the group buy are usually posted in the thread and also in the OP(First Post of this Thread)

Also will be available in the Group Buy Section which is located Top Top Top of the forum in Blue
Screen shot 2019-06-11 at 11.11.38 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I don't know if it's just me, and not meaning to pick on that member in particular as it has been mentioned several times already, but IMHO it's bad form to mention other GBs when the one HDN will be hosting has yet to happen.

I don't know if it's just me, and not meaning to pick on that member in particular as it has been mentioned several times already, but IMHO it's bad form to mention other GBs when the one HDN will be hosting has yet to happen.
Historically HDN GBs usually take place before the ones on the other site. All that's been talked about now is the VIPs putting in their advance requests

Historically HDN GBs usually take place before the ones on the other site. All that's been talked about now is the VIPs putting in their advance requests
Not just that, prices are also being thrown around.
The focus on this site should be HDN's GB, HDN's prices, HDN's schedule, HDN's allocation, etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Not just that, prices are also being thrown around.
The focus on this site should be HDN's GB, HDN's prices, HDN's schedule, HDN's allocation, etc.
I agree about prices. We all know the price difference between the 2 sites now anyway and why it's like that

You want both. Admit it. The Black box is the juciest looking but I know you want both lol. :LOL:

Well yeah, I do...... but there is no way I can afford both. I'm already getting the FilmArena Maniacs Box so I don't really NEED another white box and as you say, the Black Box is the juiciest of the two. I was originally just going to settle for the DL by itself but since seeing the black box, that plan is out the window!