Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yeah, I do...... but there is no way I can afford both. I'm already getting the FilmArena Maniacs Box so I don't really NEED another white box and as you say, the Black Box is the juiciest of the two. I was originally just going to settle for the DL by itself but since seeing the black box, that plan is out the window!
Must admit, although the steelbook is WWA I really like the red slip. It's my fave here.

At first I was diseappointed to learn that there would be an OAB in the Boxset,
but when I saw what they did to it, it works really well within the Package :drool:

Yeah, bit gutted it's essentially a double dip because I opted for that artwork WWA with the UK releases meaning I still don't have the one with the title in his mouth. :rofl:

I don't know if it's just me, and not meaning to pick on that member in particular as it has been mentioned several times already, but IMHO it's bad form to mention other GBs when the one HDN will be hosting has yet to happen.
It's not just you, I just feel it is a lack of respect for our Group Buy Host.
Not just that, prices are also being thrown around.
The focus on this site should be HDN's GB, HDN's prices, HDN's schedule, HDN's allocation, etc.

Not disrespectful at all as long as your not being disrespectful about the info being posted regarding the other site. IE no links

But to say you’ve confirmed your order on another site or to say their prices is not bad at all. They both have their customers so what does it matter. It’s no
Different to buying a edition from kimchi or from wudpung for a few dollars cheaper and mentioning it

And it will be hard for members to not use Kevin’s name considering he used to be over here.

It’s when you start posting links etc is when it gets disrespectful

I completely understand my opinion is not shared by all, obviously.
Not disrespectful at all as long as your not being disrespectful about the info being posted regarding the other site. IE no links
So, in your opinion, the thin red line between being disrespectful and not is the post of a mere link? Come on!
But to say you’ve confirmed your order on another site or to say their prices is not bad at all. They both have their customers so what does it matter. It’s no
Different to buying a edition from kimchi or from wudpung for a few dollars cheaper and mentioning it
IMO it's very different (if you're talking about buying direct), neither Kimchi nor wdpung run this site. Unless you're referring to a Kimchi GB held here vs a purchase via eBay to the other guy... then yes, I agree, it's no different. Same situation, not a fan of that either.
It’s when you start posting links etc is when it gets disrespectful
lol

So I usually spend my evenings at a pub, I'll call it pub A, I chat with the guys and the owner all the time. Just the other day though I went across the street to another pub, pub B, to drink up... it could have been for any number of reasons. When I felt the urge to go no. 1 I didn't feel comfortable at pub B so I payed my tab and left. I ended up going to pub A. What do you know the whole gang was there, so making my way to the WC I told everyone I met about pub B. If you're thinking that was disrespectful of me don't worry, it wasn't... I didn't draw them a map!

I completely understand my opinion is not shared by all, obviously.
So, in your opinion, the thin red line between being disrespectful and not is the post of a mere link? Come on!
IMO it's very different (if you're talking about buying direct), neither Kimchi nor wdpung run this site. Unless you're referring to a Kimchi GB held here vs a purchase via eBay to the other guy... then yes, I agree, it's no different. Same situation, not a fan of that either.
lol

So I usually spend my evenings at a pub, I'll call it pub A, I chat with the guys and the owner all the time. Just the other day though I went across the street to another pub, pub B, to drink up... it could have been for any number of reasons. When I felt the urge to go no. 1 I didn't feel comfortable at pub B so I payed my tab and left. I ended up going to pub A. What do you know the whole gang was there, so making my way to the WC I told everyone I met about pub B. If you're thinking that was disrespectful of me don't worry, it wasn't... I didn't draw them a map!

Look I’m not getting into a whole debate, but this has been going on years (pricing on sites, when other GBs are running etc) and the same is said about this site at times on the other site.

Whenever we get info about a release it’s usually @Basil @tommyh84 @Covcraig @Mickle_89 etc who have posted the info over here. Everyone’s happy and no one f*cking complains then.

And then sometimes it’s @Wreck or @cooey

It’s like, for me I prefer old school ways of GB of putting your name and paying a month later. I don’t hate HDN for changing that. But other ways suit me (and other members better). Am I not allowed to voice that this time around I’ve had to go to the other site due to funds etc or other reasons?

I spend more time on HDN than I do in reality anyway haha. But then that means with what your saying that the initial info of a release that comes direct from Kevin shouldn’t be posted. Or even further, everyone who does not by from HDN Gb can’t post pics. In that case all my last few blufans purchase have been from another site and I should not be posting them here? Or anything that’s not a HDN exclusive

There’s nothing wrong with sharing the info as long as links aren’t posted. That’s the general rule

Aside from maybe someone coming on and causing havoc with slander to this site or the other

But yeah like I said, this site is mentioned over there when possible GBs are running etc. It’s just info

At the end of the day I don't see the issue with people relaying information from a guy on another site that provides updates direct from blufans.

No one is encouraging people to ditch their order here and buy elsewhere. Even if people did decide to buy elsewhere (and there are several avenues to where you can obtain copies of any steelbook, not just the site in question) they will ALWAYS sell out here cause a, they are Marvel and b, they are Blufans.

How does this group buy work will they be shipped to us direct or will they go to the group buy host to inspect to make sure mint and send on ?
It will be my first group buy will be hoping to secure a black 1 click box

I guess technically info may get relayed sooner as before Cooey had to wait for me. Now I'll need to just come here and update.

all Hulks have shipped. (even 1 clicks)

Is the plan still to have it start tomorrow at 3:30-4:30? I am thinking of going in to work late to do right when it goes up. Need to make sure I get in on it.
Thanks

Also, will a link to it get posted here?

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

I got this email notification and when I click on it, I got error. I thought GB is not until tomorrow?

C8D3DB79-A627-47D7-8379-30568D00997B.jpeg9099184F-B127-466D-B61A-A1C3F3EC15B8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: