Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, it would take less time to go back a page or two... find the relevant official information posted regarding the GB then go to google and find out what time exactly that transfers to in your own timezone then commenting and waiting for a response from someone else.

AH NUTS!!!!! Looks like I’m going to miss out on that Black box. PayPal are wanting to do a security check when I log in but they want to send a code to a phone number that no longer works and I can’t get into my account to change the number so going to have to go through their customer service people and because I’m working late I won’t be able to sort that before this goes live. DAMNIT PAYPAL!!

No, you're right, but it's been mentioned so many times in the last couple of pages.

50 min to go (if not more).

P.S. & good luck

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus
I don't think it was mentioned, but last minute and this pops into my head.

Is the Black Boxset going to be a proper Boxset wrap around like Doctor Strange, Coco, Thor Ragnarok...

Or is it going to be HARBOX style like Jurassic World ?

I don't see the folding flap on the beautyshot (n):dunno:

@Wreck

• Haha
Reactions: Covcraig
I don't think it was mentioned, but last minute and this pops into my head.

Is the Black Boxset going to be a proper Boxset wrap around like Doctor Strange, Coco, Thor Ragnarok...

Or is it going to be HARBOX style like Jurassic World ?

I don't see the folding flap on the beautyshot (n):dunno:

@Wreck
I'm sure it will be their regular OC style. Now white one... who knows?

Reactions: Actarus
I think the white box mock may look a little fatter then it actually will be. Star Trek had 2 slipboxes inside and wasnt that fat.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
for any new folks who dont understand GB

it will be located here when live

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/categories/staff-group-buys.7/ some others gbs are there currently, venom will go live on refresh when that time happens. I will likely stage them a few minutes a part (fyi)

also it takes purchase now from paypal, shipping is included world wide. Tentative release date is sometime in July.

If you purchase doesnt validate then you did not get it. ie. did the money leave your paypal account?