Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same :p
Need to get me one of those steel holders, of the crystal variety and also of the black variety with yellow teeth :rofl: Any leads?

My white box arrived today... unfortunately it arrived damaged... looks like the shipping box was ran over by a truck...blufans packaging is decent but unfortunately not bulletproof... hopefully it won't be that hard to arrange a replacement...

I got my black box set yesterday. The back of the box has a couple of wrinkles or crinkling lines on it. Did anyone else's come like this?

Being skeptical at first with the mix of BE and OAB, I think Blufans nailed this release ! In hands it really feels like a True Premium. Everything carefully selected, High Quality and very cool editions for this film. This has become one of my favorite release from Blufans (Black and White Boxes) along with Doctor Strange and CoCo :happy:

Being skeptical at first with the mix of BE and OAB, I think Blufans nailed this release ! In hands it really feels like a True Premium. Everything carefully selected, High Quality and very cool editions for this film. This has become one of my favorite release from Blufans (Black and White Boxes) along with Doctor Strange and CoCo :happy:
agree - would love to own this but lack of 3D is a dealbreaker sadly

a stunner of a release and the varients only make the OC more appealing in my opinion

agree - would love to own this but lack of 3D is a dealbreaker sadly

a stunner of a release and the varients only make the OC more appealing in my opinion

It is common that a specific release may be missing a disk that we would need. In such case I source the disk elsewhere to add to the release.

I purchased the 3D Korean Amaray Release and might I say it is one of the best 3D I have ever seen.

It is common that a specific release may be missing a disk that we would need. In such case I source the disk elsewhere to add to the release.

I purchased the 3D Korean Amaray Release and might I say it is one of the best 3D I have ever seen.
its becoming slightly common but its still a recent thing

Only in the last 12-18 months has there been a decrease in 3D support at cinemas and via Sony/Disney home release(this, Ralph Breaks the Internet and other Sony Spidey movies all suffering lack of 3D disc, anywhere)

Not for a decade have I had to swap around disc's to get the steelbook set I desired(Beauty and the Beast Red metalpak I think was my last - to add the 3D and bonus discs) and I wont go back to double dipping for that reason.
If I cant get a steelbook WITH 3D I simply dont buy, as with streaming and digital sources, there is little point for me buying disc copies.
Plus if am going to be spending £50-70 on a single premium steel, I'm not willing to settle for one of the discs being relegated to a coaster.