Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still confused about this set.

OK so I know that the Double Lenti from the black box contains the movie on both a 4K disc and a Blu-ray disc.
But I'm still confused about what's in the Single Lenti and the Full Slip.

The OP says that the SL contains a 4K+Bonus disc. Is the second disc really just bonus features on a Blu-ray disc and not the movie?

The OP says that the Full Slip contains only a 4K disc but the image in the OP shows 2 discs.

Can anybody who has actually opened the steelbooks in these editions please tell me what discs are actually in each of these slips?

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Shark

OK so I know that the Double Lenti from the black box contains the movie on both a 4K disc and a Blu-ray disc.

The OP says that the SL contains a 4K+Bonus disc. Is the second disc really just bonus features on a Blu-ray disc and not the movie?

The OP says that the Full Slip contains only a 4K disc but the image in the OP shows 2 discs.

Can anybody who has actually opened the steelbooks in these editions please tell me what discs are actually in each of these slips?

Thank you for your help.
I'd love to help but I am still hiding my Venom editions from the girlfriend. Oh, the venom that would come out of her mouth if she found out
I bought these. Man, oh, man.

Thank you for your help.
i just have the double lenticular blufans exclusive, but the image above for it in the OP is correct; contains 4K and 2D version (no 3D). :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Got my copy today guys and this is amazing! Lovely DL so crisp I can not believe it, I have been disappointed of a few latest DL blufans but this is out of this world and the Steelbook itself is a gorgeous one! So glad I got this on my collection.

Reactions: DMD4k and Actarus
Got my copy today guys and this is amazing! Lovely DL so crisp I can not believe it, I have been disappointed of a few latest DL blufans but this is out of this world and the Steelbook itself is a gorgeous one! So glad I got this on my collection.

Indeed this release is superb :thumbs: Glad you finally put your hands on a copy.

The White and Black BOXSETs are masterful packages from Blufans

Thanks @tono06 i know what I am watching tonight :oohyeah: and congrats on finally getting your copy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
@jonnybobbytimmy

Which one should I get the White OC or the Black OC, yes I am asking you for your opinion (Shocker)

Wait for the response to really be shocked.
buy the FAC :rofl:
jk, I like the art of the white OC and the black WWA steel is better imo than the orange one, so I would go for the white OC

Dan The Blufans-fan would probably say buy both :LOL:

@jonnybobbytimmy

Which one should I get the White OC or the Black OC, yes I am asking you for your opinion (Shocker)

if you’re going for Blufans you definitely should get Both White and Black Boxset

but one should never forget the awesomeness of the FAC Maniac Boxset :oohyeah:

superb package from Blufans it’s so well put together :drool: but I would say that FAC’s “WEA Steelbook’’ is better than the Blufans WEA :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Billy Talent