Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be interesting to compare this with WeET lenti with same artwork which was pretty amazing too, but DAMN Blufans shows that they are still on top in this game! Steelbook is a killer too.

As @Flloydo mentioned, shame about their previous lentis, I originally wanted to keep Coco, but must have pass when I saw it in hand :grumpy: , but don´t mind Jedi becuase it´s a crap movie lol ( same goes for BP ), but unlike others I think IW slips were well done......could be tad better yes, but Im very happy with my DL......it´s a multilayer lenti so it´s hard to make it sharp all around, but think the depth is great on both SL and DL.

Anyway, back to Venom, can´t wait for my DL :oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: Flloydo
I want to add my scan does not do it justice. I'm going to take pictures when i get home. The steelbook is beautiful, but the double lenti is holy crap amazing!

Reactions: DMD4k
hi all, if you require tracking # for black or white set just PM me your first and last name. Thanks.

I refuse to do a group PM and send over a tracking PDF that then shows everyone all member's addresses. When I get more time maybe I can log people's names and come up with better solution but when half the people dont care about tracking it makes it less work for me this way instead of uploading all tracking individually to your dashboard. For small GBs I will always upload them tho! Thanks for understanding.