Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!!

I just went with the standard 3D steelbook; which was far better than the UK offering

This one is indeed better than both UK matte releases. Personally I prefer Blufans' but might also get one of these if I like the slips artwork.

Dear collectors,

we had a longer pause for time reasons and now we bring you up-to-date information.

Magicbox (a new local Universal distributor) has taken on all its opportunities and the first standard releases have already come out. We believe that soon the individual processes will settle down in the right ways.

Current news:

1) Today we are launching pre-orders for a limited edition with the numbered statuette VENOM vs RIOT, which is limited to 1750 pieces for the whole world. Each piece is numbered on its pedestal. The statuette is packed with an exclusive 4-disc VENOM SteeBook in the 4K + 3D + 2D + Blu-ray Bonus configuration. First of all, pre-orders will be created for all those who have signed up on the reservation list by clicking on the button I WANT TO BUY. If some pieces are left, they will be offered for free sale, which we will inform you about in our feeds. The limited editions will arrive at our warehouse next week and we would like to start dispatching them by Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: funkeule
So how about the release Date for e1-e3 slips?? Don't think that 6. march will it be out. More likle april or may?? Anybody have news about the release?

I'd like to know that as well: ordered the 2D+3D steelbook stand-alone in October, and there is no expected release date under "Availability" in the order page (before it was march 6).
Has it been delayed?

I'd like to know that as well: ordered the 2D+3D steelbook stand-alone in October, and there is no expected release date under "Availability" in the order page (before it was march 6).
Has it been delayed?

@carllenc posted images of the E5 edition on his Instagram the other day and it still says a 6th March release date at FA so I expect that edition to be released on time if it hasn't been already

Reactions: bradipolpo
Im sure they will start shipping soon. I have never had any FA ship on the release date. Most times several days to a week after

Quick enough to take your money first though..................................... then decide to move the goalposts repeatedly
Happens a lot on here with various retailers and people always jump to their defence because of their 'customer loyalty' over the years lol. Apparently it's ok for them to keep hold of your money for as long as they like.

its the same with everyone. Money up front and you wait, and delays happen and wait some more. Sucks but its not like the game will change