Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
but XL is aswell over at FilmArena as I haven’t seen one announcement of an FAC edition this year that isn’t a “Chunky Monkey” XL :(

there were some, but just a few.

I feel like Filmarena could at least make one "normal" edition out of the 3 editions

there were some, but just a few.

I feel like Filmarena could at least make one "normal" edition out of the 3 editions

Hmm must of missed those few do you recall what they were? My bad though as I did say announcement and I can think of atleast as one aswell. I remember The Equalizer 2 was only to have E3 as an XL but soon got later updated that E1 and E2 were going to be aswell. I agree I like their older model with their mix of “classic” and XL editions but that might be a thing of the past now still hoping for some “classic” Slips 2019 onwards. I know I’m not alone but I will be fuming if Jurassic World 3 ends up only being XL as it will break continuity with the previous 5 JP / JW “classic” editions.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Hmm must of missed those few do you recall what they were? My bad though as I did say announcement and I can think of atleast as one aswell. I remember The Equalizer 2 was only to have E3 as an XL but soon got later updated that E1 and E2 were going to be aswell. I agree I like their older model with their mix of “classic” and XL editions but that might be a thing of the past now still hoping for some “classic” Slips 2019 onwards. I know I’m not alone but I will be fuming if Jurassic World 3 ends up only being XL as it will break continuity with the previous 5 JP / JW “classic” editions.
FAC's Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge is a classic width. wonder what the chances of the other 4 being classic width/size are... :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
FAC's Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge is a classic width. wonder what the chances of the other 4 being classic width/size are... :cautious:

I thought of that one aswell since it’s a classic width but it was announced and released last year. Did they lead on that they will attempt to do the previous ones or has it been left open for interpretation?

As willbar84 said, it's a 2018 release. Chances are good that the previous 4 won't be XL. In fact they'll take up less room than classic slips because they aren't making them at all :LOL::offtopic:(n)

• Haha
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Thanks for the reply I take I t they need different sleeve protectors then by the actual steelbook is the same size?

That’s correct the XL’s will require SCF11’s from Steelbook Central which are approx. 150% bigger in width than the standard “Classic” Slips that use the SCF2’s and yes the Steelbook will still be the same size.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yes
Thanks for the reply I take I t they need different sleeve protectors then by the actual steelbook is the same size?
Yes, the steelbook is the same standard size, the slip is wider because they've now added a folder for cards, and bigger cards. The protector you want for xl is the scf11.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84