Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release date: February 4, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £25.99
Officially licensed t-shirt and Steelbook bundle £32.99

11902233-8644616974638831.jpg
11902233-4774616974794384.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it confirmed the zavvi will have different art to HMV?

Artwork isn't confirmed yet on either one so that's still the question. ???

Yeah I get that but I mean is there any confirmation that the UK has got a WWA and a WEA?
When Germany announce 3 or 4 steels for one film you usually know one will be a wea with exclusive art but when it’s 2 it might be the same art. My point is, do we need 2 threads? Or are they different art? The “exclusive” part to HMV might just be the 4k

Pretty sure that’s happened before too. Zavvi and hmv getting same steels but different content

Yeah I get that but I mean is there any confirmation that the UK has got a WWA and a WEA?
When Germany announce 3 or 4 steels for one film you usually know one will be a wea with exclusive art but when it’s 2 it might be the same art. My point is, do we need 2 threads? Or are they different art? The “exclusive” part to HMV might just be the 4k

Pretty sure that’s happened before too. Zavvi and hmv getting same steels but different content

If they are the same we can always merge the threads later. According to Zavvi rep it's just the standard Blu-ray.

Reactions: Flloydo
If they are the same we can always merge the threads later. According to Zavvi rep it's just the standard Blu-ray.

Cool. I reakon they will both be the same art and it’s just that HMV are offering the 4K disc also for £4 more. Aswell as a stupidly priced package for a pop vinyl

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Zavvi email said we have a very limited number of copies available

It's very likely a shared print run in Europe and would explain why it sold out quickly

I will be getting a steelbook of this film but I will wait till artwork has been confirmed on both steelbooks to decide which one I get

Pre ordered from both. I’ll keep whatever one has the better art (if they don’t turn out to be the same which I think they will)

£25 for a single bluray easiest pass of the year :rolleyes:
its not even 3d+2d thats what i would expect for £25
#zavvi robbing gits

basil :thumbs:

hmv one seems best so far look at there description
Venom (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and additional Blu-ray Bonus Disc

put a pre-order in there and only a £5 more just hope there art is upto it time will tell

Last edited: