Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 23) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on January 6, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

2CE15D30-4222-4514-AEEB-3CA28475380E.jpegBB1A140B-4807-44A8-8DD2-2E92BF7EDE22.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The slips look nice, but would be difficult for me to spend money on a WWA steel from a bad movie.

I suppose I will return the Best Buy version and go for this OC. I’m glad I didn’t go for the zavvi one with the slip. If there is another steel down the line I’ll probably replace one and keep the other edition sealed. I am still looking forward to a Japanese release with the 3D version of the movie.

Wow in for the OC which really matches their Venom 1 FS (Type A) and Lenti (Type B) perfectly which I got. Never bothered with Type C

Tempted by the FS, but £50 is pretty expensive just for a slim FS, with wwa steel and a few cards imo. Particularly if the zavvi slip isn't total sh*t, with the same steel for £30, as that should tide me over until a nice wea from blufans or FAC appears.

Tempted by the FS, but £50 is pretty expensive just for a slim FS, with wwa steel and a few cards imo. Particularly if the zavvi slip isn't total sh*t, with the same steel for £30, as that should tide me over until a nice wea from blufans or FAC appears.
I'm torn as to whether to get this release too - £50 is a lot for a slip and WWA steel! Has BF or FAC confirmed that they'll be doing an edition of this?

I'm torn as to whether to get this release too - £50 is a lot for a slip and WWA steel! Has BF or FAC confirmed that they'll be doing an edition of this?
No, nothing thus far. You can pretty much bank on one or both of them doing it, but it's all speculation at the moment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Loony_Tic