Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 23) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on January 6, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

2CE15D30-4222-4514-AEEB-3CA28475380E.jpegBB1A140B-4807-44A8-8DD2-2E92BF7EDE22.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
4hrs later and the lenti is still in stock... I'm shocked. I know there were 100 less, but the FS is evidently way more popular!

As I recall, a really bad movie, but given that he's selling one of them at cost and the lenti for 5 over cost, I guess I'll buy them anyway. Hope that one or both look great....I really liked their post showing the lenti (or an animated mockup of the lenti).

I'm not an expert but I don't think that looks very good.
I am also not an expert, but I think it DOES look very good.
Don't know if you know how hard is to take a GOOD looking video/clip for a lenticular...
Yet, even from what I could see, it looks that the depth is actually VERY good, and I can bet that "in person" would look even better.
Too bad that WeEt choose to do this as a "O-Ring" (not a full slip), and use an WWA for it. That's why I also did not purchased it (although seeing that lenticular, I wish I had).

@Felix_ro

Hey, mate! I was just joking, but if you ask me about my opinion I can come up with a list when I have a bit more time. :D

Just of the top of my head, these lenticular editions are pretty good imo:

Forrest Gump Filmarena (SL & DL both are good)
Venom Weet (Venom 1, not Venom: Let there be carnage)
Jumanji HDZeta (1995)
Thor Ragnarok Blufans Double Lenticular
Unforgiven HDZETA
Shawshank Redemption HDZETA
Grindhouse Novamedia (Planet Terror Edition)
Tenet (Manta Lab)

Reactions: Felix_ro
@Felix_ro

Hey, mate! I was just joking, but if you ask me about my opinion I can come up with a list when I have a bit more time. :D

Just of the top of my head, these lenticular editions are pretty good imo:

Forrest Gump Filmarena (SL & DL both are good)
Venom Weet (Venom 1, not Venom: Let there be carnage)
Jumanji HDZeta (1995)
Thor Ragnarok Blufans Double Lenticular
Unforgiven HDZETA
Shawshank Redemption HDZETA
Grindhouse Novamedia (Planet Terror Edition)
Tenet (Manta Lab)
I know you were joking, the ":rofl::D" were quite clear on that, I was just mixing the fun with some info/opinion ... and forgot to enter my ":dead:" in my previous message... therefore... :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: