Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Red Carpet Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: Slipbox exclusive to Red Carpet members

13432820-1334902673850490.jpg

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Slip is a no brainer there. Great art as well. Nice it's the same price for a change, even if it will be a standard thin shoddy one.

Reactions: Flloydo
Slip is a no brainer there. Great art as well. Nice it's the same price for a change, even if it will be a standard thin shoddy one.
Yeah I’ve pre ordered the slip too. No brainier. And I like the artworks

But I’ll cancel the week before and order with the code on release if it hasn’t sold out by then

Reactions: psychoscot
Yeah I’ve pre ordered the slip too. No brainier. And I like the artworks

But I’ll cancel the week before and order with the code on release if it hasn’t sold out by then
Same thought process here. It probably won't sell out, but just encase.

Reactions: Flloydo
Damn, that's a really nice slip. Can't get it though because I don't live in the UK and can't get the membership. ☹️

Does anyone know when this will become avaliable for non RC members for preorder?

It won’t. It’s a RC exclusive.

But it might become available to everyone months after release if it don’t sell out or sell well

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan
Great Art. Ordered the Slip.
Shame there's not a slip to go with the first.

Reactions: jasong
I still think both artworks look like two symbiotes violently trying to have sex with each other but It also does it for me! So much tongue going on lol

Really not sure what that says about me or my kinks... :coffee:

Does anyone know when this will become avaliable for non RC members for preorder?
@5t33lb0y
You might be able to order on Zavvi UK website using usual buy now trick once release date arrives

On release date goto Zavvi UK website steelbooks sort by new and when you see the steelbook click buy now only it will add to basket you can then complete checkout

You don't use the link from this thread or click on steelbook itself
You only click buy now but you have to wait until released and in stock

@5t33lb0y
You might be able to order on Zavvi UK website using usual buy now trick once release date arrives

On release date goto Zavvi UK website steelbooks sort by new and when you see the steelbook click buy now only it will add to basket you can then complete checkout

You don't use the link from this thread or click on steelbok itself
You only click buy now but you have to wait until released and in stock
Thank you for this trick. Will remember it for future.
Secured it differently though.