Added to Calendar: 06-20-18

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Reactions
2,781 3 0
If the slip is REALLY good, I don't know, might be a weak maybe. We aren't exactly drowning in Vertigo premium releases, which is tragic for one of the best films ever made.

Aug 9, 2016
Reactions
674 1 0
If the slip is REALLY good, I don't know, might be a weak maybe. We aren't exactly drowning in Vertigo premium releases, which is tragic for one of the best films ever made.
I'd actually buy just the slip, in the hope that someday there'll be a better steelbook to put in it. :)

May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Reactions
4,275 0 0
I am one of the 5 people who actually like this Steelbook. I can't wait to see the Saul Bass art for the slipbox, and it WILL be the Saul Bass because anything else will be asking for a riot.

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Reactions
2,120 1 0
Actually James Stewart's reaction there is pretty much my reaction to the steelbook. Yep an abomination!

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
13,779 2 0
Actually James Stewart's reaction there is pretty much my reaction to the steelbook. Yep an abomination!
Was going to post the same thing!!
James Stewart recoiling at the sight of the steelbook :LOL::rofl:

Nov 18, 2016
Milan / Italy
Reactions
380 3 0
I am one of the 5 people who actually like this Steelbook. I can't wait to see the Saul Bass art for the slipbox, and it WILL be the Saul Bass because anything else will be asking for a riot.
I'm with you! I really like it too, a day one buy for me :cigar:

Aug 9, 2016
Reactions
674 1 0
I'm hopeful that the slips for this and The Birds will draw from the original poster art, not something new. Excited to see, though! Any ideas when we'll see previews?

Raimi

Stupidity is contagious
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
Slovenia
Reactions
2,520 0 0
I wonder if we'll see any other "old" films. This and Birds really got me going!

Aug 9, 2016
Reactions
674 1 0
I wonder if we'll see any other "old" films. This and Birds really got me going!
One of my favorite things about steelbook collecting is when there's a nice edition of an older classic. I don't need five editions of the latest blockbuster when there's still no steelbook for Citizen Kane, the original King Kong, and so many silents. I understand they'll never be as big sellers as the newest superhero thing, but I'd love to see more classics.

Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Reactions
4,190 2 0
One of my favorite things about steelbook collecting is when there's a nice edition of an older classic. I don't need five editions of the latest blockbuster when there's still no steelbook for Citizen Kane, the original King Kong, and so many silents. I understand they'll never be as big sellers as the newest superhero thing, but I'd love to see more classics.
You are definitely not alone buddy, same thinking here...