Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: June 20th, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

29744551_932338266927699_3347973866639445312_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the slip is REALLY good, I don't know, might be a weak maybe. We aren't exactly drowning in Vertigo premium releases, which is tragic for one of the best films ever made.
I'd actually buy just the slip, in the hope that someday there'll be a better steelbook to put in it. :)

I am one of the 5 people who actually like this Steelbook. I can't wait to see the Saul Bass art for the slipbox, and it WILL be the Saul Bass because anything else will be asking for a riot.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jimbo74
I'm hopeful that the slips for this and The Birds will draw from the original poster art, not something new. Excited to see, though! Any ideas when we'll see previews?

I wonder if we'll see any other "old" films. This and Birds really got me going!
One of my favorite things about steelbook collecting is when there's a nice edition of an older classic. I don't need five editions of the latest blockbuster when there's still no steelbook for Citizen Kane, the original King Kong, and so many silents. I understand they'll never be as big sellers as the newest superhero thing, but I'd love to see more classics.

One of my favorite things about steelbook collecting is when there's a nice edition of an older classic. I don't need five editions of the latest blockbuster when there's still no steelbook for Citizen Kane, the original King Kong, and so many silents. I understand they'll never be as big sellers as the newest superhero thing, but I'd love to see more classics.

You are definitely not alone buddy, same thinking here...