Video Game Steelbook Price Drop Thread

Uncharted 3 CE $74.99

517mHgHqSbL._AA300_.jpg

Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition for $64.99 here

Free shipping too.

I'm really thinking of selling my steelbook (empty) and get the collector's edition at futureshop. It's still $69.99 and I've recently watched an unboxing of it and man, so many goodies!

I'd suggest anybody to get it, such an amazing edition!

I'm really thinking of selling my steelbook (empty) and get the collector's edition at futureshop. It's still $69.99 and I've recently watched an unboxing of it and man, so many goodies!

I'd suggest anybody to get it, such an amazing edition!

Sell it, and get this one. Trust me, you're going to like it. Plus, you'll get to play the game when you get your PS3 ;)

Sell it, and get this one. Trust me, you're going to like it. Plus, you'll get to play the game when you get your PS3 ;)

Thing is, I am getting the game with the system, it's given in the bundle, that's why I chose to get the empty steel to start with. Now yeah, I'm really convinced, I need the full Collector's Edition :)

Thing is, I am getting the game with the system, it's given in the bundle, that's why I chose to get the empty steel to start with. Now yeah, I'm really convinced, I need the full Collector's Edition :)

In that case, package the game that comes with your PS3 bundle with your empty steelbook, and sell it or trade it. Another reason to get the set is, I have a feeling retailers are dropping the price to clear out remaining stock. Eventually, this thing is going to sell out.

This is going to sound stupid. But did they ever do steels for PS2? Thats the only system I have now.

Yes, loads of them, though most have the 'Playstation 2' logos etc printed on the steel, and no back or inside art. There are a few good ones though, like The Godfather.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

is it g1 or g2? it definitely looks g1.

I have the Vegas PS3 version, and it's G2.