Vote for the "creepiest/scariest" avatar-2011! - WINNER CHOSEN!

Vote for your favorite 'creepy' avatar!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all hidefninja.com members!

A few days ago, we started a contest here, where you could change your avatar to a movie-related scary picture, and enter to win an 'Exorcist' Steelbook!

Thank you everyone for participating and sending in your nominations for your favorite avatars!

Now,vote in the poll for your favorite avatar, and we'll announce the winner after Halloween, October 31. You can vote for multiple avatars the 1st time you vote(check multiple boxes), but votes are public, so you can't vote for yourself.

The top 5 will be featured in a special Hidefninja.com video that then CHOOSES THE ONE WINNER!!!

Below,are the most nominated avatars. Have fun!

Digitalbabe
Staff
hidefninja.com

[media=youtube]q5irJoKerPI[/media]&

Black Sunshine (as himself)
image.php

Snowblood
image.php

Pud1804
image.php

Jvules
image.php

oODeuceOo
image.php

Grapey
image.php

Staind
image.php

Sutti69
image.php

Il Furiano
image.php

Felix Champs

image.php

Ricker
image.php

Blurayjunkie
image.php

Stinkofdefeat
image.php

Darczap
image.php

Elena
image.php

Rockefella
image.php

Jericho
image.php

Zero
image.php

Colombianlove41
image.php

Collector03601
image.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi staind-yes, it does work, but any of those will be removed,as we can see who voted for what choice:) The name will still appear, but the vote will be adjusted. Thanks all for chiming in to pick your favorites! Thanks!

i voted deuce i like the idear that he makes and changes just the face of is original avatar :D

good luck to all:oohyeah:

I voted collector, furiano, ricker, sutti and grapey. I really like Grapey's tho, the more you look at it the scarier it gets ... I mean imagine seeing that shadow coming up the stairs.

Thanks everyone for your votes! As a friendly reminder, if you voted for yourself, your vote is removed. The name will still show, in the area where it shows who voted for who, but the tally will not show those votes, as they will be removed before the final count. Thanks, have fun! DB :scat:

Reactions: Il Furiano
Status
Not open for further replies.