WandaVision (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-004) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on July 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $87.98 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. 1 x 3D Lenticular, 1 x Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Wandervision_OverallPackshot_OC_2000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_DLS_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
So now we have e buy 2 different editions from both sides of the world to get a complete set? Does ML have any financial interest in US shops?
Why do you have to buy 2 different editions from both sides of the world to have a complete set?

Why do you have to buy 2 different editions from both sides of the world to have a complete set?
I know my opinion about these discless releases was already pretty clear but to get a complete ML set (including discs) collectors have to buy a separate release (even amaray) and then still have to open up the ML set to add them. Call me OCD'LE-Extreme, even ol' scool collector, but I still cannot get my head around this. I might just have to learn to deal with it ;)

manta lab: better steelbook
best buy: discs

I know my opinion about these discless releases was already pretty clear but to get a complete ML set (including discs) collectors have to buy a separate release (even amaray) and then still have to open up the ML set to add them. Call me OCD'LE-Extreme, even ol' scool collector, but I still cannot get my head around this. I might just have to learn to deal with it ;)
Well there’s another steelbook you can buy but with the discs. Not everyone went for the Manta so most will go for the standard steel or amaray. That’s still a complete set

I want to put those sealed collectors in a glass room with those editions, and take bets on live TV who loses their $h1t first and bashes themselves, or each other in, Rat Race style.

-Rat-Race-rat-race-37141210-500-270.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Betonos Le Truel
I know I'm typicallly a open collector, so I'm biased, but I do not understand why anyone keeping an edition sealed would give a flying **** if their edition has discs though.. why do you care? You can't play them, or even know if they're there in the first place.. Schrodinger's steelbook. You're essentially clueless.

The very few sealed editions I do have (2 of 3 slips in a OC) idk what's in them. I bought the OC because I like those slips enough to warrant buying 3 editions. That's it.

I know I'm typicallly a open collector, so I'm biased, but I do not understand why anyone keeping an edition sealed would give a flying **** if the edition has discs though.. why do you care? You can't play them, or even know if they're there in the first place.. Schrodinger's steelbook. You're essentially clueless.

The very few sealed editions I do have (2 of 3 slips in a OC) idk what's in them. I bought the OC because I like those slips enough to warrant buying 3 editions. That's it.
Lotta steelbooks of Dune went to Best Buy stores with no discs. Sure there were plenty of people out there that didn’t check, or care.

I know I'm typicallly a open collector, so I'm biased, but I do not understand why anyone keeping an edition sealed would give a flying **** if their edition has discs though.. why do you care? You can't play them, or even know if they're there in the first place.. Schrodinger's steelbook. You're essentially clueless.

Reminds me when sealed collectors were trying to get replacement steels for scratched (i think) Infinity War steelbooks. I just thought it was funny because it's not they would ever see if their steels were scratched or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Masta Norris
So, er, does Manta still occasionally do restocks anymore?
Been YEARS since I needed to utilise restocking on next preorder title date (deadpool 2…) but since we know this title will get discs down the line, I really want it.
If so, does it work the same or do we just keep randomly checking now, hoping for the best ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

So, er, does Manta still occasionally do restocks anymore?
Been YEARS since I needed to utilise restocking on next preorder title date (deadpool 2…) but since we know this title will get discs down the line, I really want it.
If so, does it work the same or do we just keep randomly checking now, hoping for the best ?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Restocks always go up with the next PO.
However, unsold stock of the "The Batman" only went up with "The Flash", i.e. there were other pre-orders inbetween where "The Batman" was not yet available. What I am trying to say is: If WandaVision won't become available with whatever is the next PO at Collectong, don't give up hope. Also I am fairly certain they will have a decent amount of copies left over / available again, because of the whole discs availability situation and peope not purchasing.