WandaVision (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-004) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on July 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $87.98 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. 1 x 3D Lenticular, 1 x Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Wandervision_OverallPackshot_OC_2000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_DLS_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Ah man! Look this is exciting because the steel and slips look lovely. And I really want these MCU shows to get releases but mirroring what others say, it’s not cool to release a discless version of something where you can’t actually buy the discs anywhere! It’s a bit ridiculous and annoying imo

So top marks on the art. Looks great. But f**king annoyed by this choice at the same time

Suppose the lenti has the same potential to be like the fight club DL. Could be interesting

So a discless release for a title where there are no discs full stop :cautious:
I guess discless makes sense this time....

I can't wait until they start making discless releases for Marvel titles that don't even exist

FWIW, it doesn't say how many disc hubs will be in the steelbook. If it's only one then there won't even be enough to house the discs in the event, however unlikely, that the show is released on disc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
Suppose the lenti has the same potential to be like the fight club DL. Could be interesting
That's exactly what I thought, and why I'm now considering it when I said I wouldn't lol it says 1 3D and 1 flip lenti, doesn't specify which. Hopefully it's the front, fightclub style. If it ends up being the image on tv screen on the rear transitioning between all of the character cards, that's a massive fail.

Reactions: Flloydo
apart from no discs world wide exist has any noticed the written description???

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: 12500 copies, Numbered 1-1250. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. 1 x 3D Lenticular, 1 x Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker,.

so does that mean this is not a official scanavo steelbook and a steel of there own they have created???

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker,.

so does that mean this is not a official scanavo steelbook and a steel of there own they have created???
All their releases say designed by Manta Lab

Season 2 Smh GIF by The Lonely Island

That's exactly what I thought, and why I'm now considering it when I said I wouldn't lol it says 1 3D and 1 flip lenti, doesn't specify which. Hopefully it's the front, fightclub style. If it ends up being the image on tv screen on the rear transitioning between all of the character cards, that's a massive fail.
Yeah as much as I don’t want to support this and I am annoyed I do still kinda want that DL.

Also weird the pre order date is a Thursday. And by the time this is pre ordered it will be 6 orders with Manta that haven’t been shipped. It’s getting a bit film arena/ Cine museum now! (They haven’t dispatched inception OCs yet so it makes 6 for me anyway)

honestly, if there is no physical release at all, I'm fine with this (don't open my stuff anyway :blackeye:)
there are some great movies or series' which are streaming only

Glad it's not just me yeah defo
Well they got the Shazam art wrong on the individual SL beauty shot with the OC shot so maybe it’s happened again?

It makes sense anyway to have the TV art feature as a whole slip.

But then again they probably do this so you want both...