WandaVision (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-004) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on July 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $87.98 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. 1 x 3D Lenticular, 1 x Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Wandervision_OverallPackshot_OC_2000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_DLS_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
They're obviously testing the market. No physical media for this one. But WandaVision was one of the better series we had on Disney+. So it was logical for Manta to offer a steelbook for it and see what's happening. if it sells out, we'll have Loki.

Now I would really like to see Disney offering these series on physical media. But are they willing to? I don't think so.

Reactions: samdavies
It's going to be twice as big bc they're including full scripts for every episode, so you can read the show since you can't watch it.
The third slot is for the non-existent download code inclusion; or a month of free Disney+expired membership as part of their 100 range of steelbooks which we also wish didn't exist. What has this become :confused:

Manta can shove it now, Im not supporting this s*it, HELL NO.

Manta is no longer Manta

unbelievable-donald-trump-smh-d8xg78cgujk0arsh.gif

Yeah ultimately ML are here to make money and while discless releases to complete people's MCU collections sounded good I think in hindsight we all now wish it had been left to Blufans (who ironically now have the go ahead to do the same) or WeET as this isn't what made ML many people's favourite retailer

Classic case of be careful what you wish for

Donald Trump Shrug GIF by Election 2016