WandaVision (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-004) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on July 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $87.98 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. 1 x 3D Lenticular, 1 x Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Wandervision_OverallPackshot_OC_2000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_DLS_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Well they got the Shazam art wrong on the individual SL beauty shot with the OC shot so maybe it’s happened again?

It makes sense anyway to have the TV art feature as a whole slip.

But then again they probably do this so you want both...
There's actually been a few instances where I felt like they got the arts the wrong way around and it ended up being final, so I'm not expecting this to be any different tbh. Not that it matters to me though, as I won't be picking this up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
It's cool they are doing TV shows, but there not being any physical media for this does make it strange to me. It's like buying a wardrobe for its mirror dors not putting any clothes inside. But why not just buy a regular mirror? Or in this case, a poster. I don't know, it feels weird.

Last edited:
Yeah as much as I don’t want to support this and I am annoyed I do still kinda want that DL.

Also weird the pre order date is a Thursday. And by the time this is pre ordered it will be 6 orders with Manta that haven’t been shipped. It’s getting a bit film arena/ Cine museum now! (They haven’t dispatched inception OCs yet so it makes 6 for me anyway)
I've emailed them to ask. Hopefully they know and respond within a week, as that'll be a clincher to buy for me. Preorder date is wrong btw, it's Friday 28th. Agree on preorder figures.

• Wow
Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
I've emailed them to ask. Hopefully they know and respond within a week, as that'll be a clincher to buy for me. Preorder date is wrong btw, it's Friday 28th. Agree on preorder figures.
Ah fair enough, I’ve also asked them too. About the pre order date, what lenti is the flip (even though I assume it’s the front) and are the back arts the correct way round but this was before I see your reply lol

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Saved By The Bell Wtf GIF by Leroy Patterson

Like many noted, this brings up a lot of questions, internal as well, and I'm already struggling with a dual personality, and this release only heightens my anxiety.
I'm one of the biggest collectors of physical media, yet I'm also one of the biggest pirates. I have so much stuff on HDDs, and previously burned DVD-Rs and CD-Rs, that people would never usually buy or watch in a lifetime.
But I cannot comprehend the concept of a digital game, for example, and buying an empty package for it, as has been done for some games for years now.
So if I haven't gotten used to that, I don't think I will with TV series either.

Now I love TV shows more, than movies, always have. Forget Star Trek - I've been that child geek that was reading Santa Barbara book fiction, because the soap opera wasn't enough for me!
And what I have on those pirated discs, is precisely various TV shows, most not available on disc, or, lately, not available in HD.
So I should be the first one to buy something like this, but without discs, I can't.

MantaLab is practically pushing us to buy pirate BDs of this series.
Has anyone ever bought these pirate Blu-rays, are they 'burned', homemade, on BD-Rs, or are they factory replicated?

P.S. DL is obviously out of the question here, only Fullslip, if I decide to get it.

I feel like they got the back of the slips mixed up. Would look better swapped around IMO.

Yep 100%

Some strange choices here, Doctor Strange is a 3 edition release, this only has 2 (why no 1/4 slip?). Doctor Strange has a Lenti for the OC, this doesn't

I mean I'm a mug so I'll definitely be in for at least 1 edition but right now I can't decide between the two

Long time since I posted here, but I can’t support this, I said it months ago that these would feel like unofficial bootlegs, and to be fair they are very close to that.

Been out of the game for a while now but still lurk every once in a while! Finish of steels have dropped a ton in the last few years and this is the icing on the cake. Glad to see there is still a following though, loved it back in the day

So will the OC be a standard Manta OC size, or because it only has 2 slips they will slim it down....or just fill the gap with foam padding?

Reactions: MM3