WandaVision (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-004) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on July 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $87.98 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1250 copies, Numbered 1-1250. 1 x 3D Lenticular, 1 x Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Wandervision_OverallPackshot_OC_2000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgWandervision_OverallPackshot_DLS_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
They're obviously testing the market. No physical media for this one. But WandaVision was one of the better series we had on Disney+. So it was logical for Manta to offer a steelbook for it and see what's happening. if it sells out, we'll have Loki.

Now I would really like to see Disney offering these series on physical media. But are they willing to? I don't think so.
Then I want The Mandalorian;)

Putting aside the fact that there's no discs for it, wandavision isn't a terrible shout. It's their best mcu D+ series, and DS2 doesn't make any real sense without it. Plus it's a one-off season, so more like a long ass film. Loki will also be a good shout, but there's going to be at least one more season of that. Rest of the mcu series' have been pretty meh in my opinion.

Putting aside the fact that there's no discs for it, wandavision isn't a terrible shout. It's their best mcu D+ series, and DS2 doesn't make any real sense without it. Plus it's a one-off season, so more like a long ass film. Loki will also be a good shout, but there's going to be at least one more season of that. Rest of the mcu series' have been pretty meh in my opinion.
For me WandaVision and Loki the best. And then I also really enjoyed Hawkeye, Moon Knight and She-Hulk (Yep I enjoyed She-Hulk).

Along with Werewolf by Night and what if as the special and animated. The rest have been let downs imo

For me WandaVision and Loki the best. And then I also really enjoyed Hawkeye, Moon Knight and She-Hulk (Yep I enjoyed She-Hulk).

Along with Werewolf by Night and what if as the special and animated. The rest have been let downs imo
Hawkeye was okay, moon knight was better, but felt irrelevant to phase 4. She hulk was pure sh!t, but didn’t stop me watching it lol werewolf was good also, but again completely irrelevant.

What if was great, I forgot about that. It felt irrelevant at the time, but after DS2 it became more relevant, and plausible to the the wider mcu. I'd buy that one. Need to rewatch it actually.

Reactions: Flloydo
DVDs I 'burned' even back in '99 still work today, I wonder if BD-Rs will be as durable. Because I hear one can't store files on flash drives for long without it being plugged in for years...
I'm just still thinking what to put inside this edition.

So basically you liked everything...
Winter soldier and ms marvel are absent.. those really were bollocks. Secret invasion isn't going that well either imo. It's okay, but doesn't touch wanda, loki or moon knight. Probably on par with Hawkeye, if it picks up a bit.

Reactions: Flloydo
So basically you liked everything...
:rofl: It does sound that way

But what I meant is WandaVision & Loki were top tier.

The other 3 I enjoyed but they dipped in and out. Not perfect but I enjoyed them and then the others not so good. I’ve not even continued with secret invasion past episode 2. I thought the actress who played Ms Marvel was great but the show was rubbish.

Then aside from that werewolf by night which is a one off special was really good and what If which is an animated series was decent too.