Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2018
WWA steelbook.
Pre Order date: August 13, 2018 (10 AM EST USA)
DinGlErVAAA_JGf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remembered that this was available on the bus home: yep a pain to find the link on the website and sold out. Anyhoo it would have been an impulse buy for me and I have the steel for Zavvi, so generally happy I lost out and saved $50 for something else *ahem* blufans related :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that others lost out though that were after this (n)

Managed to complete an order for this and Geostorm then got hit with the dreaded payment issue. I used to have no problems with their site up until Blade Runner 2049 came out. After that I'm not sure what changed as my orders will no longer go through. It's real frustrating. HDzeta should make good on these orders and give people a second chance to pay, but I doubt they care since everything is sold out.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Managed to complete an order for this and Geostorm then got hit with the dreaded payment issue. I used to have no problems with their site up until Blade Runner 2049 came out. After that I'm not sure what changed as my orders will no longer go through. It's real frustrating. HDzeta should make good on these orders and give people a second chance to pay, but I doubt they care since everything is sold out.

Was the payment rejected or was it the "unsecured" message? The unsecured issue can be over-ridden, if you choose to. Not saying you should.

I decided to not get this but for fun I looked to see if anyone already had it listed on eBay and there’s one listing in Croatia asking $108 plus shipping for it. Yikes!

why is that? They set a date of sale and time on their website and it went up for sale and sold out rapidly. They only have probably 300-400 copies of each, maybe 150 each of geostorm so its expected to sell out fast.
I think it’s because of the lack of a GB...and ok.....if there’s no GB, the alternative is a very very very very slow website.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Payment rejected, which I never had a problem with until Blade Runner 2049.
I believe the only party that will reject a credit card payment is your credit card company / bank.

Hard to tell whether they don't want to play ball with Payease (the CC payment processor company HDzeta uses) or are wary of overseas payments. Maybe your bank could provide additional information?

When I first starting ordering from HDzeta website
My bank sent me text asking if I placed an order
They asked me to reply y or n to the transaction

Later transactions they approved without any problems

It's your bank/credit card provider not approving the transaction if payment fails
You could call your Bank/Credit Card provider before you do an order and let them know that might help

Last edited:
Guys exactly what time it started website days 10 am est which I believe 3 pm Uk but it wasn’t there at that time and I see some updated it’s sold out already? Any help atleast I shouldn’t miss the future ones...

Guys exactly what time it started website days 10 am est which I believe 3 pm Uk but it wasn’t there at that time and I see some updated it’s sold out already? Any help atleast I shouldn’t miss the future ones...
it was live at 10 just as they said. I had to order it during a meeting at work lol

It was 5 minutes or so late going live but if you were on the site at the time it's was quite responsive and could be ordered easily

It was 5 minutes or so late going live but if you were on the site at the time it's was quite responsive and could be ordered easily

Quite responsive and easy ordering are two things I would not describe HDzeta's website as being. I have been successful getting orders placed but I find their website typically pretty frustrating. In comparison Nova, Kimchi, Manta, and Weet sites are more predictable and easier to order from, in my experience.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Quite responsive and easy ordering are two things I would not describe HDzeta's website as being. I have been successful getting orders placed but I find their website typically pretty frustrating. In comparison Nova, Kimchi, Manta, and Weet sites are more predictable and easier to order from, in my experience.
I agree. I have the feeling the website is running on an old 8086 machine at someone’s home.
I mean your basic $10 business cloud website is more responsive. I see literally images being downloaded a few lines at a time and displayed.
But hey, it’s their business.

Erm ok, my experience was different though

It's your bank/credit card provider not approving the transaction if payment fails
You could call your Bank/Credit Card provider before you do an order and let them know that might help
The timing makes it real difficult to call American Express. Since these are limited items which sell out fast I can't be on the phone with them while placing the order. I need to devote my attention to getting the order through before everything sells out. Next time I think I'll try calling them the day before to see if anything can be done. I doubt it though since I think they like to be on the phone with you while you are placing the order so they can determine what is going wrong. I still think HDzeta should offer some sort of a second chance on payment failed orders as it would help a lot.