Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2018
WWA steelbook.
Pre Order date: August 13, 2018 (10 AM EST USA)
DinGlErVAAA_JGf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The timing makes it real difficult to call American Express. Since these are limited items which sell out fast I can't be on the phone with them while placing the order. I need to devote my attention to getting the order through before everything sells out. Next time I think I'll try calling them the day before to see if anything can be done. I doubt it though since I think they like to be on the phone with you while you are placing the order so they can determine what is going wrong. I still think HDzeta should offer some sort of a second chance on payment failed orders as it would help a lot.
They should also see the failed attempt.
I once had a failed credit card payment and it was said they flagged the transaction and immediately blocked the credit card. After confirming it the website was “whitelisted” for me.

Even though there wasn't too much interest here, maybe because no GB? It sold out fast on HDzeta's site and copies are selling for a premium on eBay. Two sold for $129.99 plus shipping. Another one is currently at $97.00 plus shipping from Alex at auction. We'll see if these prices will hold in the long run.

Reactions: tommyh84
Even though there wasn't too much interest here, maybe because no GB? It sold out fast on HDzeta's site and copies are selling for a premium on eBay. Two sold for $129.99 plus shipping. Another one is currently at $97.00 plus shipping from Alex at auction. We'll see if these prices will hold in the long run.
Saw that too :woot: I’ll wait. I have the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter