May 30, 2014
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom.co.uk
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Contact Cooey

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They were completely wrong and if you compare BVS with Xmen it is a fu***** epic

Any idea when these will be avaliable to preorder?

I was winding noodles up!

We get it, you don't like the film

And for the record I have seen it and in places it's much better than the BvS for me but then the only thing decent for me with BvS was batman IMO
The new x men does have some issues though but again for me no where near as bad as you make out

Reactions: Scary Hair
The movie critics are useless tbh, noone really listens to them anymore and if anyone does then they are fools, critics reviews should be used as a very basic guidline nothing else. The critics bash anything that is Superhero or Fantasy nowadays with a few exceptions.

Im starting to think they have no imagination. They are Too busy smelling their own farts and believing every word they right is gospel.

Some broad generalisations there. Empire magazine have given most Marvel movies 4 stars and recently gave Civil War a full 5 stars. Mark Kermode has also shared Empires critique of genre movies so not All critics want to bash fantasy films.

So is it really foolish to want to know if there's problems with structure, plot or characterisation? I think not.

Some broad generalisations there. Empire magazine have given most Marvel movies 4 stars and recently gave Civil War a full 5 stars. Mark Kermode has also shared Empires critique of genre movies so not All critics want to bash fantasy films.

So is it really foolish to want to know if there's problems with structure, plot or characterisation? I think not.

I said with a few exceptions did i not? Still Judge for yourself, dont be a sheep.

I was winding noodles up!

We get it, you don't like the film

And for the record I have seen it and in places it's much better than the BvS for me but then the only thing decent for me with BvS was batman IMO
The new x men does have some issues though but again for me no where near as bad as you make out

You must have been tired or confused, there was NO point in that disaster of a film that was better than BvS but I knew you would say that even before you saw it but ah well each to their own ;)

I said with a few exceptions did i not? Still Judge for yourself, dont be a sheep.

Yup, but your few exceptions were from the UK's leading movie reviewers so.... Still some sweeping generalisations there. And no, i'm not a sheep. If I was I would've joined the flocks who rushed to see BvS the first week and then were nowhere to be seen during the catastrophic drop-off which lead to DC movies having to make a severe course correct.

Don't take this personally, all fans of genre movies want to see great interpretations of fantasy/comic genres.... But don't take it out on the critics if the makers of said movies drop a clanger now and then :(

You must have been tired or confused, there was NO point in that disaster of a film that was better than BvS but I knew you would say that even before you saw it but ah well each to their own ;)

I must of been tired or confused?

Riiiiiiight!

(What are you banging on about!)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
IF finnish steelbook will be like that :D:D
btw Universal releases are usually WWA, so I guess artwork will be the same for all countries (in Europe)

Great to see another UK retailer joining the exclusive steelbook market... hopefully they'll turn out to be just as good as Entertainment One were - anyone know what happened to them?
Seeing as ES were basically Play.com, I wouldnt be surprised if these are the same agian

Ahem ... when critics disagree, you label them (your quote) "jealous", but when their views are same as your's you quote them and agree with them. like in Xmen Apocalypse movie thread.

who's being (quoting you) 'tired or confused' ?

Bad reviews? You mean sheitty critics that have no taste and that no one ever cares about what they say because its irrelevant?
So far all ive heard from screenings is very positive. B+ movie. Bet its going to land somewhere on middle to high notes of 7/10 in IMDb. Some complain about too little character development but Duncan Jones have already said in a video that he is aiming for an extended cut with more story for the blu-ray release, much like LotR and Hobbit. I'm going to see it tomorrow :)

...so I take : your opinions are not sheitty. you have good taste. and me caring critics opinions makes me no one?.

I do not jugde the film. because I haven't seen it. you seem to love it. without seeing in.

...so I take : your opinions are not sheitty. you have good taste. and me caring critics opinions makes me no one?.

I do not jugde the film. because I haven't seen it. you seem to love it. without seeing in.

Come again? Did i say my taste was "great" or about you caring about critics? But ok, everyone not living under a rock knows that those morons are biased as ****. Critics are a bunch of old farts and idiots coming up with every damn excuse they can to trash movies they dont understand or know anything about.

I HAVE seen it and the movie was great! Real reviews coming in are positive and the word of mouth is great as a laaarge majority of people that have seen it say the complete opposite of what critics say. Shocker huh? Even my girlfriend that wasnt even interested in the movie thought it was great. Its getting positive response all over. It already opened extremely well for beeing so limited released so far, 37mil and counting.

So yeah, critics are complete muppets.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley
Ahem ... when critics disagree, you label them (your quote) "jealous", but when their views are same as your's you quote them and agree with them. like in Xmen Apocalypse movie thread.

who's being (quoting you) 'tired or confused' ?

lol :LOL::LOL:

It's not about areeing with critics that the last thing I do, most of the time I don't agree with them.
I thought Xmen was sh** whether the critics agree or disagree I don't care, the film was ridiculously boring and yes alot of critics agreed but whether they said it was the best film in the world I would still have considered it sadly a stinker. It was a shame as I liked the other films and was really looking forward to this one but for me it was a big let down.

Anyway back on topic, shall we ;)

That mock up would be amazing, but I think it will be black probably the film poster

I really wasn't up for this at all on the first few trailers but I'm up for it now

Hoping it don't disappoint and I can get lost in the world for 2 hours

About 5 people left during the movie when I watched it last night.. It was not great in my opinion.

Leaving a theater is a complete douche move to begin with. Why even go to the cinema in that case? If its that bad that you leave, when why the fekk do people go watch it if theyre not in to that kind of a movie? You should know what it is about before you buy a ticket, or else you got yourself to blame. I have personally never ever seen anyone leave and dont understand why the hell you would leave in the first place. Just finish the movie.

It may be offputting for some as this kind of full lenght movie have never ever been done before with a higher profile and big budget. Its high fantasy sword and scorcery all the way. If you expect to see another LotR youre way off point and will surely be disappointed.