May 30, 2014
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom.co.uk
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Contact Cooey

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving a theater is a complete douche move to begin with. Why even go to the cinema in that case? If its that bad that you leave, when why the fekk do people go watch it if theyre not in to that kind of a movie? You should know what it is about before you buy a ticket, or else you got yourself to blame. I have personally never ever seen anyone leave and dont understand why the hell you would leave in the first place. Just finish the movie.

It may be offputting for some as this kind of full lenght movie have never ever been done before with a higher profile and big budget. Its high fantasy sword and scorcery all the way. If you expect to see another LotR youre way off point and will surely be disappointed.

I dunno I never asked them why they left.. I'm guessing it was because like myself they were not enjoying it, maybe they realised wait a minute this is not Angry Birds or were confused why Wolverine had not turned up yet and were in the wrong screen lol. Personally I actually did not know much at all about warcraft - i just like some of the actors in it and from the trailer it peaked my interest (not a die hard lord of the rings fan either tbh) i enjoy cinema and movies, and having a paid monthly card i just try out whatever sparks an interest or whats avail to watch at the times that suit me. While I have felt like leaving a movie in the past if i have not been enjoying it but i've never done so as i believe if u have taken time to go may as well see it through.

i guess with some people having a monthly paid card to see as many movies as they like - its not such a big deal to leave a movie if they really are finding it boring or not enjoyable as they dont feel they have wasted money maybe.

Personally I did not connect with the story or with any of the characters and i found some of the acting wooden and laughed at points that were intended to be serious moments - I liked some of the spell effects but that was about it. Everyone likes different things - some people will love it, some people wont.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Just preordered, sign up for their news letter and you get 10% off code emailed to you for your first order SIGNUP10 so got it for £20.69. Not too shabby:cigar:

I can see this steelbook and the other Zoom exclusive steelbook struggle to sell
Zoom are not that well known and they don't ship international UK Shipping only

The Steel does look good :) But I would have thought it would retail a tad cheaper? Maybe they are taking the discount code in to account?

I can live without the 3D personally, not my bag to be honest, but maybe a deal breaker for some. Thanks for info:thumbs:
IMO for this kind of movies 3D should be a must, but often the 3D is not so amazing as it should be, and this is very disappointing (btw I didn't see this movie, yet)