Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
44876118_2178118922222090_8966947409653399552_n.jpg

NEW TO PRIME VIDEO: Terra Formars (Available on Prime Video now!)

In an attempt to colonise Mars, 21st-century scientists seed the planet with algae to absorb sunlight and purify the atmosphere, and cockroaches who in turn spread the algae as they feed. 500 years later, the first manned mission to Mars loses contact with Earth, and a second ship is sent to investigate.

Arrow Video on Prime Video Channels is available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web at www.amazon.co.uk/channels/arrowvideo.

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
47158954_2228597213840927_605292665898008576_n.jpg

Arrow Video on Prime Video Channels is available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web at www.amazon.co.uk/channels/arrowvideo. You can sign up now for a 7 day free trial.

48429909_2260139687353346_2782481299854589952_n.jpg

Arrow Video on Prime Video Channels is available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web at www.amazon.co.uk/channels/arrowvideo. You can sign up now for a 7 day free trial.

Reactions: Sigill
52666735_2357515240949123_4458151842517352448_n.jpg

NEW TO PRIME VIDEO UK: Spiral (Available on Prime Video March 15!)

When Hideo Nakata’s Ring was released in Japanese cinemas in 1998, it did so as part of a double bill with Spiral, a sequel directed by Jôji ‘George’ Iida (Another Heaven; co-writer of the original 1995 TV adaptation of Ring) and based on author Koji Suzuki’s novel of the same name. Due to the film’s mixed reception, it was superseded a year later when Nakata was hired to direct his own sequel, Ring 2. Despite this, Spiral has retained a loyal following of its own, and spawned its own sequels, effectively resulting in two competing Ring timelines.

In the aftermath of the events of Ring, Reiko, her ex-husband Ryuji and their son Yoichi all turn up dead. After finding a cryptic note in Ryuji’s stomach, pathologist Mitsuo Ando (Koichi Sato, New Battles Without Honour and Humanity) soon learns of the Ring curse. Tormented by the death of his own son, Ando deliberately watches the notorious video, but soon finds out that Sadako’s plans for him are different and altogether more terrifying than he could have predicted…

Arrow releases are excellent, once you start picking them up you will end up buying a lot more! Lol.:D
I remember some time back HMV were doing them 5 for £30 I think, not sure if they still are tho as all the stores near me have shut down.

I remember some time back HMV were doing them 5 for £30 I think, not sure if they still are tho as all the stores near me have shut down.
HMV not got arrow new releases or restock of back catalogue in stores since sunrise took over
They are working on a supply deal in regards to dealer prices and file discount and payment terms
This should be completed soon but not happened yet

This is why HMV cancelled Arrow Films pre orders that was done on-line with HMV shop before they went into administration
As they not getting stock they had to cancel those orders

From what I have seen the deal is close to been completed so you should see arrow releases back in HMV very soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill