Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV not got arrow new releases or restock of back catalogue in stores since sunrise took over
They are working on a supply deal in regards to dealer prices and file discount and payment terms
This should be completed soon but not happened yet

This is why HMV cancelled Arrow Films pre orders that was done on-line with HMV shop before they went into administration
As they not getting stock they had to cancel those orders

From what I have seen the deal is close to been completed so you should see arrow releases back in HMV very soon
Thanks for the heads up on that, Hopefully some deals come back soon in the meantime ill more than likely just get them via Amazon.

Reactions: paulboland
I remember some time back HMV were doing them 5 for £30 I think, not sure if they still are tho as all the stores near me have shut down.
Yeah as Paul said hopefully those deals do come back at some point. Amazon do have them but they are usually much more expensive. The 5 for 30 was a great deal, I used to pick most of the titles up in those deals.

@Robles
Arrow films releases
Hmv are now selling new releases and getting restock of back catalog from Monday 25th March

2 for £25 is operating on some releases
Oh thanks for the heads up on this mate, much appreciated.

I had been having a look on Amazon but someone said they were quite pricy on there, the only one I did pick up was the latest Candyman release.

55576137_2409776895722957_234490297940180992_n.jpg

NEW TO PRIME VIDEO UK: Horror Express (Available on Prime Video now!)

Arrow Video on Prime Video Channels is available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web at www.amazon.co.uk/channels/arrowvideo. You can sign up now for a 7 day free trial

58378582_2453460271354619_4514450935258284032_n.jpg

NEW TO PRIME VIDEO UK: We Are the Flesh (Available on Prime Video now!)

Arrow Video on Prime Video Channels is available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web at
www.amazon.co.uk/channels/arrowvideo. You can sign up now for a 7 day free trial

@paulboland Mate as you seem to be the go-to guy when it comes to Arrow, you wouldn't be able to throw a list of all the slip box and slipcover editions together for me would ya:whistle::thumbs:

Obviously when you have some spare time mate. Much appreciated if you can:notworthy::thumbs:

@paulboland Mate as you seem to be the go-to guy when it comes to Arrow, you wouldn't be able to throw a list of all the slip box and slipcover editions together for me would ya:whistle::thumbs:

Obviously when you have some spare time mate. Much appreciated if you can:notworthy::thumbs:
Hi will do for you over coming weeks
I will have to check my collection I have most but not all releases

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Anyway, a couple that I already have, plus have a few on order from various places :thumbs: Wasnt going to get into this collection but really couldn't help myself:rofl::D

Attachments

• IMG_4462.JPG
    IMG_4462.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 92
Anyway, a couple that I already have, plus have a few on order from various places :thumbs: Wasnt going to get into this collection but really couldn't help myself:rofl::D
That candyman limited edition is a beaut, picked up the crimson peak Ltd ed and the last house on the left too recently

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
That candyman limited edition is a beaut, picked up the crimson peak Ltd ed and the last house on the left too recently
I really like the slip box style packaging that Arrow release:thumbs: Ill be picking them two up in time. Two that I did see on eBay recently were Re-animator and Creepshow, a little pricey but looked really nice:whistle::thumbs:

61764473_2512946842072628_1155704987012038656_n.jpg

NEW TO PRIME VIDEO UK: Mega Time Squad (Available on Prime Video now!)

Arrow Video on Prime Video Channels is available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire tablets and games consoles and through the web atwww.amazon.co.uk/channels/arrowvideo. You can sign up now for a 7 day free trial