What are you doing right now ?!

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
yep - title says it all :
what are you doing right now - one of those post quick and come back later to check what others are doing.

question.gif

Why : just for fun and because film game thread is soooo slow. Kidding !

Note : can post pics too !

Sorry : if this kind of thread has been setup before.

I'll start : taking backups of my pc, listening to Van Halen and waiting posts to this thread !

I'm at work "working". :p

In other words, browsing HDN and waiting for the clock to be 10pm so I can get home.

Reactions: nefilim
I am putting another new shelve up for my ever growing steels , and listing to simple minds - sparkle in the rain and replying to ur thread while patiently wait

I'm just about to watch episode 10, season 4 of Breaking Bad. Never got round to the show first time around!
It's showing on Spike TV in the UK and I'm "addicted"!! Haha [emoji16]

love that album. have 'only' normal cd but been listening it a lot last few days.

me doing now : checking how this thread does. listening to Iommi. and having a glass of white wine.

It's beyond great, that's what it is. :D
Only have the regular edition on cd myself, but this is why we have Spotify. :thumbs:

Anyway, just got home. Time for a beer on the porch. :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434486392.896090.jpg

Reactions: Asopp
GTFO! We could do this all night as I just had one more. :p :rofl:

What I'm doing right now:

Trying hard not to do anymore online steel/blu-ray/vinyl shopping. :headphone:

The one to the right , shelves not on it yet , had to clamp to make stick to others
View attachment 168436

Cd and speakers I'm listening to :rofl::rofl:
View attachment 168437
I goddamn love Simple Minds! It has to be one of my favourite bands. My favourite album still is Once Upon a Time though ;)

Thanks for tagging me @nefilim, I've spent the last few days watching E3, so only games and no movies.

Also listening to this album currently:
v48ggn.jpg