What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Just came back from Lisbon, Portugal and I was drinking Sargres.
Very nice drink and it was only €1.50. I kid you not!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Cornish beers look interesting. If only the selection of imports to Australia were a bit wider in their selection.

I'm at a resort in Dominican Republican and I have drinking Presidente. Any recommendation for good beers to try down here?

Had a strong German beer the day Germany beat Brazil 7-1. Crazy but fun time at beergarten. Now need to convince my wife that I 'need' a custom jersey...harder sell than that beer, lol.

Started with a couple of these at home :)

image.jpg

Then off to the Belgian Beer Café where I had a few more Hoegaardens.

Then switched gears and had a few of these :D

image.jpg

and

image.jpg

Here some pics of my annual beer haul :D Every year i go to my local supermarket and find some "exotic" beers that they have to offer + some local ones too :p ;) :D

DSCN0171.JPG
DSCN0172.JPG
DSCN0173.JPG
DSCN0174.JPG
DSCN0175.JPG

This is going to be FUUUUUUUUN ;) :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
please lets not talk beer now!!! i went out yesterday at 12 noon . i got in 2am this morn then had to go get fruit and veg at 7am , cant tell u how much beer i drank or sambukas i had , all i know is my head has only just stopped banging:vomit::pain:. IM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN:LOL: