What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Here some pics of my annual beer haul :D Every year i go to my local supermarket and find some "exotic" beers that they have to offer + some local ones too :p ;) :D

View attachment 124553 View attachment 124554 View attachment 124555 View attachment 124556 View attachment 124557

This is going to be FUUUUUUUUN ;) :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
@Asopp FU**ING WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG: Looks like your night was indeed FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! :woot: :thumbs:

Just make sure not to mix Red Wine and Jack Daniels, I hear it can make you hug the toilet in the morning! :D :hilarious: :p
please lets not talk beer now!!! i went out yesterday at 12 noon . i got in 2am this morn then had to go get fruit and veg at 7am , cant tell u how much beer i drank or sambukas i had , all i know is my head has only just stopped banging:vomit::pain:. IM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN:LOL:
@whysoserious? LMFAO!!!

No Beer Talk? How about some gifs instead :woot: :p
giphy.gif

stone-cold-beer.gif

fes-beer-o.gif

And just because I like this one! :naughty: :drool:
giphy.gif

:D

karmeliten_kloster_gold_kupit-500x500.jpg

A local brewery in Straubing/Bavaria. I consider it the best beer I've ever tasted. In fact I hate the "Augustiner Hell" so many people in Munich like for whatever reason. They probably haven't tasted smaller local breweries.

Who's joining me in a bottle of beer or two tonight seeing as it's Friday and it's #ninjaweek

Ok, this was my first holiday day :D and i visited Sweden :thumbs: I went to ikea (that please is not for me :wtf:) and of course systembolaget (Swedish liquor store ;)) And here is what i got for my self for the weekend

DSCN0364.JPG

And if i am looking for some excitement in my weekend, i got some Tennessee moonshine in a jar :D and some Super Moderator beer @Sigill ;) :D

DSCN0365.JPG

And some honorable mentions:

My first ever Pop Tards (hot fudge sundae flavor) and grape soda (only seen this in movies) :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
DSCN0366.JPG

And last some Pussinuuska (google it, i don´t know the English word for it) Don´t worry it is not for me ;) Nasty stuff :wtf:
DSCN0367.JPG

Ok, this was my first holiday day :D and i visited Sweden :thumbs: I went to ikea (that please is not for me :wtf:) and of course systembolaget (Swedish liquor store ;)) And here is what i got for my self for the weekend

View attachment 146175

And if i am looking for some excitement in my weekend, i got some Tennessee moonshine in a jar :D and some Super Moderator beer @Sigill ;) :D

View attachment 146176

My first ever Pop Tards (hot fudge sundae flavor) and grape soda (only seen this in movies) :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
View attachment 146177

And last some Pussinuuska (google it, i don´t know the English word for it) Don´t worry it is not for me ;) Nasty stuff :wtf:
View attachment 146178
Haha awesome @Asopp! A beer named after me! Lol!:p

View attachment 146175

View attachment 146176

View attachment 146177

View attachment 146178
@Asopp WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG: Insane Beer Haul! :woot: Looks like you're gonna have a FU**ING AWESOME weekend!!! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:

two_smileys_drinking_beer_together_zps91b8a5c4.gif
XTMGjFZTuSj9ypajCGtl_Beer%20Big%20Gulp.gif
fes-beer-o.gif
two_smileys_drinking_beer_together_zps91b8a5c4.gif

• Helpful Post
  • Helpful Post