What did you do today?

Awwww I hate getting hair in the eye. Especially an eye brow. They'll stay floating around somewhere in there and you keep trying to get it but it bugs the sh** out of you!

Awwww I hate getting hair in the eye. Especially an eye brow. They'll stay floating around somewhere in there and you keep trying to get it but it bugs the sh** out of you!

Agreed...I'm totally buying one of those eyewash stations that schools use for chemistry classes. Those things are legit.;)

well i decided to ahve 3 red bulls earliar because i was so tired and the first one did nothing and then the second one did nothing so thought might aswell have a 3rd and now i feel like im going to have aheart attack EEK!

well i decided to ahve 3 red bulls earliar because i was so tired and the first one did nothing and then the second one did nothing so thought might aswell have a 3rd and now i feel like im going to have aheart attack EEK!

u know it takes time for it to hit ur system don't you..

Red bulls are teh poopz.

Rockstars are the shiznatty:

rockstar.jpg

I've had friends down like 5 redbulls in a matter of minutes and they are wired for the rest of the day...not to mention the fact that they are using the restroom every 5 minutes.

Yep tell me that now i ahve been 3 times already not good lol

I dont usually do energy drinks like that but i was so dead at lunchtime i needed it big time

Have we stopped talking about en-o-gee drinks...good. Well I went up town and had 2 taco fries. Its always a 2 for 1 offer on Tuesdays and Thursdays for them. I just love eating them, although I usually fall asleep during English class after the Tuesday feast.

Right there with ya Scott, I didn't make it to bed until 6am :eek: Then had to get up at 7 to get the kids to school. ****, I'm tired! EEK!EEK!

I hate it when I tell myself I'm totally getting caught up on sleep this weekend and then the whole weekend im waking up just as early as I do during the week... I want to kick the kid outta the house for a weekend and just nap all freaking day