What did you do today?

I hate it when I tell myself I'm totally getting caught up on sleep this weekend and then the whole weekend im waking up just as early as I do during the week... I want to kick the kid outta the house for a weekend and just nap all freaking day

See im lucky im yet to have kids, so i have a nice lay in lol

I just got to work...let the fun begin!

3 hours later, Here I am at work! I get to leave a few hours early today though... I love fridays!

I believe tonight I'm going to drink a lot of beer and stay out alllllllllll night.

You going to have to educate me alpha? What is that?

Ohhhh boy... (clears throat) here we go.

Perhaps you know them as Piles, but hemorrhoids are basically when blood vessels become engorged/strained and cause painful bumps around the anus....

Typically you get them because you strain too much when you poop.. It's akin to the effect of pushing blood into your head.. know how your face gets all deep purple? It's like that only imagine if it stuck and was painful.

Ohhhh boy... (clears throat) here we go.

Perhaps you know them as Piles, but hemorrhoids are basically when blood vessels become engorged/strained and cause painful bumps around the anus....

Typically you get them because you strain too much when you poop.. It's akin to the effect of pushing blood into your head.. know how your face gets all deep purple? It's like that only imagine if it stuck and was painful.

I knew what they where as soon as you said Piles lol cheers dude :D