What did you get at Mondo Con'15?

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
I didn't went to MondoCon :(:(:(

But I was able to cop a MondoCon print just now at the Mondo Store when their leftovers went online. My first Mondo Print and my heart is still beating like a techno beat :drool::drool::drool:

The Rocketeer - Regular print - by Martin Ansin

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Second MondoCon online releases are live and I was able to cop the other print I really wanted.
Can't believe my luck :oohyeah: My second Mondo print overall. A little bit ackward that I'm the only one posting here but I'm happy as **** :woot:

Mulholland Drive - regular - by Kevin Tong

Reactions: Flloydo and justboy

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Bravo on scoring another mondo drop @dan8885 :thumbs:
You will have to put up some pics when you get both in hand!

Thanks buddy :thumbs: Both orders puts a smile on my face for days, I think I'm addicted and I hope the luck will stay with me :oohyeah:

I definitely will! But it takes some time. I asked for merge both orders to save shipping and they'll do but they ship it at last then. So it's out of their 3-4 weeks shipping frame...

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
He'll probably tell me how its now worth less cause someone marked all over it and offer me half the retail price. :LOL: @tridon

And then he'll snap his fingers :blackalien: and I'll go into trance mode and slowly hand over the steel for a $10 bill. :android:

@tridon @Wreck now now! I am always fair with my offers!! I would offer at least $43 shipped for that damaged steel. Nothing some rubbing alcohol cannot fix :cold:

Reactions: tridon and Wreck