What Steelbook would you get Stan "The Man" Lee to sign?

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Last edited:
Believe it or not, I would actually go with the ugly red Spider-Man ones.

Getting him to sign by the numbered logo with all that blank red space may make it seem as if it was supposed to be that way and would be a great use of wasted real estate.

Here's a terrible 25 seconds in MS Paint mock-up, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon and Wreck
If the chance arose I'd probably go for X Men 1st Class....but....... wait a minute...... I already have that signed by Mr SL!!?!???

All courtesy of the fabulous HDN Secret Santa 2012!!! :) :) :)

Reactions: Wreck
Either Iron Man (my Play.com version) as its the one that started the MCU, or Thor (HMV) as it was my first Marvel steel-the one that started my MCU :)

I happen to have one of the 3... I think any of the 3 would be nice choices :scat:

attachment.php

Resampled_2013-05-31_15-02-42_477_zps01f0d39d.jpg

Reactions: denizen
I only have the Avengers, which I think would be best as it brings all the iconic characters together. Just can't decide if I want to get the steelbook signed or just get a signed picture of SL himself. Now I've seen this thread, I'm leaning towards taking my Avengers steelbook.

great question
unfortunatley Stan Lee is some legal dispute with disney and cant sign any marvel movie steels .. on the outside
found this out at chicago comic con last yr after waiting for 5 hours in line with my avengers phase one steels and spider man.. his agent told him he cant sign them ..on the outside only on the inside .. not what i wanted ..but i travelled there from germany
stan signed all 7 on the inside so its kinda nice to see when i open them

Attachments

• 20130829_170101.jpg
    20130829_170101.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: SaberTooth
great question
unfortunatley Stan Lee is some legal dispute with disney and cant sign any marvel movie steels .. on the outside
found this out at chicago comic con last yr after waiting for 5 hours in line with my avengers phase one steels and spider man.. his agent told him he cant sign them ..on the outside only on the inside .. not what i wanted ..but i travelled there from germany
stan signed all 7 on the inside so its kinda nice to see when i open them

i hate disney even more now

Slightly off topic, but if anyone wants to get their Thor 1&2 Steelbook signed, maybe also Prometheus, RockNRolla or American Gangster Steelbook as Idris Elba will be DJing at Bucks in Dublin tonight (3rd May) and Sway in London Tomorrow night (4th May). He is a very nice guy and will sign if he can.

Reactions: Wreck